A moveable luxury retreat, O’MEGA offers charterers the opportunity to unwind in a series of impressively dedicated spaces.
Perfectly primed for outdoor living, her huge collection of sun loungers and alfresco dining spots is nicely completed by a Jacuzzi towards the fore of the upper deck- an observation point quite unlike any other.
Bearing the distinct interior styling of the highly praised Studio Vafiadis, the superyacht offers a nicely relaxed counterpoint to its generously proportioned exterior areas.
What’s more, thanks to her generous configuration of staterooms, superyacht O’MEGA is capable of accommodating up to 30 guests whilst being used for a private yacht charter vacation.
Designed with the charterer in mind, superyacht O’MEGA anticipates each and every need of those on board
Furnished with a sleek grand piano and an array of comfortable furnishings, the skylounge of luxury yacht O’MEGA is only one of her many impressive communal spaces.
Indeed, elsewhere on board charterers are able to gather together to watch a movie in the home cinema, or simply enjoy some cocktails in the brightly styled main salon.
Due to her remarkable size and capacity for large parties, O’MEGA features an appropriately generous dining space which allows for both formal or informal dining in a sophisticated environment.
Navigating the various spaces of the motor yacht is also an experience in itself, with splashes of colour and intriguing artworks lining the many walls and broad staircases.
The commitment to a premier luxury experience extends outdoors, with options spanning over the five decks.
Whether it’s enjoying some drinks under some partial shading, or taking in the Mediterranean sun from a lounger, charterers will have no difficulty finding their preferred spot.
When it comes to enjoying a meal alfresco, the plentiful arrangement of dining tables allows even the largest of parties to do so as a group.
Ensuring that the adventurously inclined are just as satisfied as those content to bask in the heat, superyacht O’MEGA also features a spacious swim platform for boarding tenders and getting to grips with her exciting collection of water toys.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed