A moveable luxury retreat, O’MEGA offers charterers the opportunity to unwind in a series of impressively dedicated spaces.
Perfectly primed for outdoor living, her huge collection of sun loungers and alfresco dining spots is nicely completed by a Jacuzzi towards the fore of the upper deck- an observation point quite unlike any other.
Bearing the distinct interior styling of the highly praised Studio Vafiadis, the superyacht offers a nicely relaxed counterpoint to its generously proportioned exterior areas.
What’s more, thanks to her generous configuration of staterooms, superyacht O’MEGA is capable of accommodating up to 30 guests whilst being used for a private yacht charter vacation.
Designed with the charterer in mind, superyacht O’MEGA anticipates each and every need of those on board
Furnished with a sleek grand piano and an array of comfortable furnishings, the skylounge of luxury yacht O’MEGA is only one of her many impressive communal spaces.
Indeed, elsewhere on board charterers are able to gather together to watch a movie in the home cinema, or simply enjoy some cocktails in the brightly styled main salon.
Due to her remarkable size and capacity for large parties, O’MEGA features an appropriately generous dining space which allows for both formal or informal dining in a sophisticated environment.
Navigating the various spaces of the motor yacht is also an experience in itself, with splashes of colour and intriguing artworks lining the many walls and broad staircases.
The commitment to a premier luxury experience extends outdoors, with options spanning over the five decks.
Whether it’s enjoying some drinks under some partial shading, or taking in the Mediterranean sun from a lounger, charterers will have no difficulty finding their preferred spot.
When it comes to enjoying a meal alfresco, the plentiful arrangement of dining tables allows even the largest of parties to do so as a group.
Ensuring that the adventurously inclined are just as satisfied as those content to bask in the heat, superyacht O’MEGA also features a spacious swim platform for boarding tenders and getting to grips with her exciting collection of water toys.
- The best brand-new superyachts for charter in 2019Be among the first to step on board a brand new superyacht with our round-up of the best recently-delivered yachts avai...
- VIDEO: Feadship transports 93m charter yacht ‘Lady S’ In a recent video, Feadship gives viewers a behind-the-scenes glimpse into how they moved their 93m/ 305ft megayacht ‘L...
- M/Y ‘Christina O’ available to charter at a reduced rate in the MediterraneanExplore Mediterranean hotspots such as the South of France and the Italian Riviera at a reduced rate on board one of th...
- 93m Feadship M/Y ‘Lady S’ joins the charter fleet It was announced this morning that Feadship’s latest masterpiece, the 93m/305ft superyacht ‘Lady S’, will be available ...
- Australia charter special announced on M/Y ‘Infinity Pacific’Enjoy nine days for the price of seven on Whitsundays yacht charters on board the 40m/133ft motor yacht ‘Infinity Pacif...
- 82m superyacht ROMEA available for South of France event chartersThe 82m/268ft motor yacht ROMEA has announced she is still available for Monaco Grand Prix yacht charters and Cannes Fi...