A moveable luxury retreat, O’MEGA offers charterers the opportunity to unwind in a series of impressively dedicated spaces.
Perfectly primed for outdoor living, her huge collection of sun loungers and alfresco dining spots is nicely completed by a Jacuzzi towards the fore of the upper deck- an observation point quite unlike any other.
Bearing the distinct interior styling of the highly praised Studio Vafiadis, the superyacht offers a nicely relaxed counterpoint to its generously proportioned exterior areas.
What’s more, thanks to her generous configuration of staterooms, superyacht O’MEGA is capable of accommodating up to 30 guests whilst being used for a private yacht charter vacation.
Designed with the charterer in mind, superyacht O’MEGA anticipates each and every need of those on board
Furnished with a sleek grand piano and an array of comfortable furnishings, the skylounge of luxury yacht O’MEGA is only one of her many impressive communal spaces.
Indeed, elsewhere on board charterers are able to gather together to watch a movie in the home cinema, or simply enjoy some cocktails in the brightly styled main salon.
Due to her remarkable size and capacity for large parties, O’MEGA features an appropriately generous dining space which allows for both formal or informal dining in a sophisticated environment.
Navigating the various spaces of the motor yacht is also an experience in itself, with splashes of colour and intriguing artworks lining the many walls and broad staircases.
The commitment to a premier luxury experience extends outdoors, with options spanning over the five decks.
Whether it’s enjoying some drinks under some partial shading, or taking in the Mediterranean sun from a lounger, charterers will have no difficulty finding their preferred spot.
When it comes to enjoying a meal alfresco, the plentiful arrangement of dining tables allows even the largest of parties to do so as a group.
Ensuring that the adventurously inclined are just as satisfied as those content to bask in the heat, superyacht O’MEGA also features a spacious swim platform for boarding tenders and getting to grips with her exciting collection of water toys.
- Watch Sydney's New Year's Fireworks on M/Y SAHANAThe 37m/120ft motor yacht SAHANA, one of Australia's finest charter yachts, is available for a New Year’s charter in th...
- New Superyacht ‘Les Bruxellois’ Open For CharterRecently delivered from the Sanlorenzo shipyard, the remarkable 34m/112ft motor yacht ‘Les Bruxellois’ is now open for ...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y ‘Lady J’ Open For Charter In The CaribbeanAs well as going on display at the Antigua Charter Yacht Show in December, the 43m/142ft motor yacht ‘Lady J’ will be o...
- M/Y KATHARINE Enjoys Stunning RefitFinely refined, the classically styled 61m/201ft motor yacht KATHARINE is available for charter in the Mediterranean fo...
- Anticipation Builds for FLIBS 2017 Now the Monaco Yacht Show has drawn to a close, attention turns to the USA’s boat show season which kicks off in Florid...