A moveable luxury retreat, O’MEGA offers charterers the opportunity to unwind in a series of impressively dedicated spaces.
Perfectly primed for outdoor living, her huge collection of sun loungers and alfresco dining spots is nicely completed by a Jacuzzi towards the fore of the upper deck- an observation point quite unlike any other.
Bearing the distinct interior styling of the highly praised Studio Vafiadis, the superyacht offers a nicely relaxed counterpoint to its generously proportioned exterior areas.
What’s more, thanks to her generous configuration of staterooms, superyacht O’MEGA is capable of accommodating up to 30 guests whilst being used for a private yacht charter vacation.
Designed with the charterer in mind, superyacht O’MEGA anticipates each and every need of those on board
Furnished with a sleek grand piano and an array of comfortable furnishings, the skylounge of luxury yacht O’MEGA is only one of her many impressive communal spaces.
Indeed, elsewhere on board charterers are able to gather together to watch a movie in the home cinema, or simply enjoy some cocktails in the brightly styled main salon.
Due to her remarkable size and capacity for large parties, O’MEGA features an appropriately generous dining space which allows for both formal or informal dining in a sophisticated environment.
Navigating the various spaces of the motor yacht is also an experience in itself, with splashes of colour and intriguing artworks lining the many walls and broad staircases.
The commitment to a premier luxury experience extends outdoors, with options spanning over the five decks.
Whether it’s enjoying some drinks under some partial shading, or taking in the Mediterranean sun from a lounger, charterers will have no difficulty finding their preferred spot.
When it comes to enjoying a meal alfresco, the plentiful arrangement of dining tables allows even the largest of parties to do so as a group.
Ensuring that the adventurously inclined are just as satisfied as those content to bask in the heat, superyacht O’MEGA also features a spacious swim platform for boarding tenders and getting to grips with her exciting collection of water toys.
- M/Y 'SERENITAS II' Delivered and Open For CharterNewly delivered, the 32m/105ft motor yacht ‘SERENITAS II’ is now available for charter in the sublime cruising grounds ...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y AIR Shows Off New Look After Major RefitFormerly known as QM of London, the 50m/164ft superyacht AIR has emerged from an extensive refurbishment with a fresh n...
- S/Y 'In Love' Now Available For CharterAvailable from 1st August, the 36m/117ft sailing yacht ‘In Love’ will be open for charter in the remarkable cruising gr...
- Feadship Superyacht HASNA DeliveredDesigned in partnership with a well-experienced charterer, the 73m/240ft motor yacht HASNA was delivered from Feadship ...
- World's Largest Superyacht REV Available To CharterSet to become the world's largest superyacht in terms of both length and gross tonnage (GT), the 182m/596ft motor yacht...