A moveable luxury retreat, O’MEGA offers charterers the opportunity to unwind in a series of impressively dedicated spaces.
Perfectly primed for outdoor living, her huge collection of sun loungers and alfresco dining spots is nicely completed by a Jacuzzi towards the fore of the upper deck- an observation point quite unlike any other.
Bearing the distinct interior styling of the highly praised Studio Vafiadis, the superyacht offers a nicely relaxed counterpoint to its generously proportioned exterior areas.
What’s more, thanks to her generous configuration of staterooms, superyacht O’MEGA is capable of accommodating up to 30 guests whilst being used for a private yacht charter vacation.
Designed with the charterer in mind, superyacht O’MEGA anticipates each and every need of those on board
Furnished with a sleek grand piano and an array of comfortable furnishings, the skylounge of luxury yacht O’MEGA is only one of her many impressive communal spaces.
Indeed, elsewhere on board charterers are able to gather together to watch a movie in the home cinema, or simply enjoy some cocktails in the brightly styled main salon.
Due to her remarkable size and capacity for large parties, O’MEGA features an appropriately generous dining space which allows for both formal or informal dining in a sophisticated environment.
Navigating the various spaces of the motor yacht is also an experience in itself, with splashes of colour and intriguing artworks lining the many walls and broad staircases.
The commitment to a premier luxury experience extends outdoors, with options spanning over the five decks.
Whether it’s enjoying some drinks under some partial shading, or taking in the Mediterranean sun from a lounger, charterers will have no difficulty finding their preferred spot.
When it comes to enjoying a meal alfresco, the plentiful arrangement of dining tables allows even the largest of parties to do so as a group.
Ensuring that the adventurously inclined are just as satisfied as those content to bask in the heat, superyacht O’MEGA also features a spacious swim platform for boarding tenders and getting to grips with her exciting collection of water toys.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- 8 top superyachts open for Thanksgiving chartersIf you’re looking to spend Thanksgiving with your loved ones enjoying a yacht charter vacation, then you’re in luck; th...
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...