The Yacht Charter Fleet team found out the news today after an exclusive viewing and food tasting aboard NERO at the Antigua Charter Yacht Show. It is very rare for a motor yacht of her size to have New Year’s availability at this late point in the charter calendar and so it is advised to take advantage of this opportunity as soon as possible.
Captained by South African Adrian Roche, the truly unique superyacht can be transformed from the most comfortable family setting into an impressive venue for larger events, perfect for seeing in 2016 in the upmost style and luxury.
Expansive deck spaces as well as an array of exterior seating and dining areas are perfect for both large gatherings and the more intimate moments on board.
The truly unique superyacht can be transformed from the most comfortable family setting into an impressive venue for larger events.
The 5.4-metre side-boarding platform provides an excellent base from which to swim, dive and enjoy the vast selection of on-board water toys, offering a host of ways in which to experience the crystal clear waters of St Barthes.
Other highlights include a large Jacuzzi on the sundeck aft, a 5.7-metre pool with swim currents and a vast selection of gym equipment.
She comfortably accommodates up to 12 guests in four double cabins and two twin cabins.
Keep checking out the the Yacht Charter Fleet website for our review of Nero and the special food tasting experience.
If you are interested in chartering M/Y NERO over the New Year, please contact your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury yachts available to charter in St Barts.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- 8 top superyachts open for Thanksgiving chartersIf you’re looking to spend Thanksgiving with your loved ones enjoying a yacht charter vacation, then you’re in luck; th...
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...