The Yacht Charter Fleet team found out the news today after an exclusive viewing and food tasting aboard NERO at the Antigua Charter Yacht Show. It is very rare for a motor yacht of her size to have New Year’s availability at this late point in the charter calendar and so it is advised to take advantage of this opportunity as soon as possible.
Captained by South African Adrian Roche, the truly unique superyacht can be transformed from the most comfortable family setting into an impressive venue for larger events, perfect for seeing in 2016 in the upmost style and luxury.
Expansive deck spaces as well as an array of exterior seating and dining areas are perfect for both large gatherings and the more intimate moments on board.
The truly unique superyacht can be transformed from the most comfortable family setting into an impressive venue for larger events.
The 5.4-metre side-boarding platform provides an excellent base from which to swim, dive and enjoy the vast selection of on-board water toys, offering a host of ways in which to experience the crystal clear waters of St Barthes.
Other highlights include a large Jacuzzi on the sundeck aft, a 5.7-metre pool with swim currents and a vast selection of gym equipment.
She comfortably accommodates up to 12 guests in four double cabins and two twin cabins.
Keep checking out the the Yacht Charter Fleet website for our review of Nero and the special food tasting experience.
If you are interested in chartering M/Y NERO over the New Year, please contact your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury yachts available to charter in St Barts.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed