Keen to establish the marina as a world-leading superyacht hub, the organisers behind Island Gardens Deep Harbour have selected NATITA as one of the charter yachts to be showcased as part of the Miami Yacht and Brokerage Show this year.
Officially opened just a week ago, there’s sure to be some serious curiosity surrounding the newest marina to emerge on the yachting scene, and what better way to satisfy the discerning crowds than by showing off one of the most sophisticated yachts around.
Delivered in 2005 and enjoying a refit in 2012, NAKITA offers superb accommodation for up to 12 guests across a range of 6 well appointed cabins. Ensuring that all of her charter vacations are both exciting and memorable, she comes with an experienced and dynamic crew of 18.
Believed to be available for charter in the Mediterranean this summer, she features all of the necessary amenities for enjoying warm climates and rich waters.
The huge ambition behind the motor yacht is immediately apparent on the outdoor deck areas. From a Jacuzzi with an innovative transparent design to plenty of informal al fresco dining options, guests are able to enjoy their destination when underway and at-anchor.
Largely comprised of neutral tones and comfortable furnishings, the exposed parts of the main and upper decks of luxury yacht NAKITA provide the perfect setting for enjoying the warmth of exotic locations.
As far as cooling off goes, the giant inflatable waterslide which can be easily attached to the aft deck means that guests are able to balance relaxation with more playful pursuits.
The opportunity to see NAKITA in an appropriately impressive marina this week is quite simply unmissable
Her interior is similarly exceptional - featuring everything from a sleek black Steinway piano in the main salon to an art deco inspired dining room, she really is the whole package.
Indulging in various styles, the inside areas all possess a distinct character of their own- the skylounge is light and airy, the main salon features an ensemble of colours, and the cinema is noticeably modern.
What’s more, the private spaces contrast warm woods with light furnishings to create a truly engaging and comfortable ambience for when guests are ready to unwind by themselves. For those lucky enough to be using the master suite, there is the additional bonus of a private salon decked out in a selection of fine woods.
With all of this in mind, it will be no surprise to see her attracting a large amount of attention this week at the Miami Yacht and Brokerage Show 2016.
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2019Make it your New Year’s resolution to charter a brand new superyacht with our round-up of the latest yachts to have hit...
- Australia charter special announced on M/Y ‘Infinity Pacific’Enjoy nine days for the price of seven on Whitsundays yacht charters on board the 40m/133ft motor yacht ‘Infinity Pacif...
- New photos: take a fresh look at 73m M/Y NAUTILUS Brand new imagery of the iconic 73m/240ft motor yacht NAUTILUS from Picchiotti has been released, showing off some rece...
- S/Y AQUIJO to charter in Papua New GuineaThe award-winning 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO has announced she will be chartering around the captivating cruising g...
- Viking M/Y MARYBELLE joins Bahamas charter fleet The 25m/83ft luxury fishing yacht MARYBELLE is one of the latest additions to the global charter market and will be ava...
- M/Y HANAA opens for charter in the Mediterranean Part of Dominator’s popular Ilumen series, the 27m/90ft motor yacht HANAA has announced she will be available to charte...