Keen to establish the marina as a world-leading superyacht hub, the organisers behind Island Gardens Deep Harbour have selected NATITA as one of the charter yachts to be showcased as part of the Miami Yacht and Brokerage Show this year.
Officially opened just a week ago, there’s sure to be some serious curiosity surrounding the newest marina to emerge on the yachting scene, and what better way to satisfy the discerning crowds than by showing off one of the most sophisticated yachts around.
Delivered in 2005 and enjoying a refit in 2012, NAKITA offers superb accommodation for up to 12 guests across a range of 6 well appointed cabins. Ensuring that all of her charter vacations are both exciting and memorable, she comes with an experienced and dynamic crew of 18.
Believed to be available for charter in the Mediterranean this summer, she features all of the necessary amenities for enjoying warm climates and rich waters.
The huge ambition behind the motor yacht is immediately apparent on the outdoor deck areas. From a Jacuzzi with an innovative transparent design to plenty of informal al fresco dining options, guests are able to enjoy their destination when underway and at-anchor.
Largely comprised of neutral tones and comfortable furnishings, the exposed parts of the main and upper decks of luxury yacht NAKITA provide the perfect setting for enjoying the warmth of exotic locations.
As far as cooling off goes, the giant inflatable waterslide which can be easily attached to the aft deck means that guests are able to balance relaxation with more playful pursuits.
The opportunity to see NAKITA in an appropriately impressive marina this week is quite simply unmissable
Her interior is similarly exceptional - featuring everything from a sleek black Steinway piano in the main salon to an art deco inspired dining room, she really is the whole package.
Indulging in various styles, the inside areas all possess a distinct character of their own- the skylounge is light and airy, the main salon features an ensemble of colours, and the cinema is noticeably modern.
What’s more, the private spaces contrast warm woods with light furnishings to create a truly engaging and comfortable ambience for when guests are ready to unwind by themselves. For those lucky enough to be using the master suite, there is the additional bonus of a private salon decked out in a selection of fine woods.
With all of this in mind, it will be no surprise to see her attracting a large amount of attention this week at the Miami Yacht and Brokerage Show 2016.
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- World's Largest Superyacht REV Available To CharterSet to become the world's largest superyacht in terms of both length and gross tonnage (GT), the 182m/596ft motor yacht...
- Superyacht 11-11 Now Available for Peak SeasonDue to a change in the owner’s plans, the 63m/207ft motor yacht 11/11 has some highly desireable and rare charter avail...
- M/Y KHALILAH Joins the Global Charter FleetThe first all carbon superyacht, the 49m/157ft superyacht KHALILAH is the latest addition to the global charter fleet. ...
- M/Y SAVANNAH Offers Rare Charter OpportunityOne of the most highly regarded and exclusive superyachts of all time, the 84m/274ft motor yacht SAVANNAH has some rare...
- Video: Life On Board 83m M/Y ‘Here Comes The Sun’A brand new video released by Amels showcases the levels of luxury to be enjoyed on board their largest superyacht to d...