MOSAIQUE is now available from 1st-18th July from Venice to the South of France and from 1st-13th September in the South of France for just €189,500 per week. In Addition, she is offering eight days for the price of seven until 31st October.
Sophisticated and stylish, this Proteksan Turquoise charter yacht features thoughtful styling by Dubois Naval Architects which allows her to retain a sense of privacy and luxury throughout her generous deck spaces.
Accommodating up to 12 charter guests in five sumptuous suites and one twin stateroom, she is perfect for cruising in and around the French Riviera, Croatia, Greece, Turkey, and the Caribbean.
Charter yacht Mosaique has a lavish interior that sets the tone for relaxation and tranquility. Her spacious main deck saloon links seamlessly with an elegant games room, which in turn leads through to a dining room for up to 12, through sliding glass doors.
She is gracefully decorated thoughout with mahogany panelling, satinwood banding, neutral carpets and a variety of paintings, while a lighter decor runs throughout the upper deck saloon.
On the main deck, the stunning full-beam master suite boasts a large owner’s study, a separate seating area and a luxurious bathroom decorated in onyx and marble.
Outside, her sundeck features a Jacuzzi surrounded by a range of sunpads and sun loungers, a bar and two tables for alfresco dining. Her upper deck offers an alternative alfresco dining option with seating for 16 around a lovely oval teak table sheltered by the sun deck above.
Captain Clive Willenbrock leads her dedicated crew of 13, including a Michelin chef, and a registered Jet ski school is also onboard.
Get in touch with your yacht charter broker for more information on booking this fabulous luxury charter yacht.
...her sundeck features a Jacuzzi surrounded by a range of sunpads and sun loungers, a bar and two tables for alfresco dining. Her upper deck offers an alternative alfresco dining option with seating for 16 around a lovely oval teak table sheltered by the sun deck above.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charterAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Blue Planet TV series superyacht ALUCIA now available to charterCausing a sensation when she appeared on the second season of the hit BBC series Blue Planet in winter, the 56m/183ft e...
- Inside Below Deck Mediterranean Season 3 M/Y ‘Talisman Maiton’Premiering on Bravo TV on 15th May, Below Deck Mediterranean Season 3 will see Captain Sandy Yawn and a cast of familia...