MOSAIQUE is now available from 1st-18th July from Venice to the South of France and from 1st-13th September in the South of France for just €189,500 per week. In Addition, she is offering eight days for the price of seven until 31st October.
Sophisticated and stylish, this Proteksan Turquoise charter yacht features thoughtful styling by Dubois Naval Architects which allows her to retain a sense of privacy and luxury throughout her generous deck spaces.
Accommodating up to 12 charter guests in five sumptuous suites and one twin stateroom, she is perfect for cruising in and around the French Riviera, Croatia, Greece, Turkey, and the Caribbean.
Charter yacht Mosaique has a lavish interior that sets the tone for relaxation and tranquility. Her spacious main deck saloon links seamlessly with an elegant games room, which in turn leads through to a dining room for up to 12, through sliding glass doors.
She is gracefully decorated thoughout with mahogany panelling, satinwood banding, neutral carpets and a variety of paintings, while a lighter decor runs throughout the upper deck saloon.
On the main deck, the stunning full-beam master suite boasts a large owner’s study, a separate seating area and a luxurious bathroom decorated in onyx and marble.
Outside, her sundeck features a Jacuzzi surrounded by a range of sunpads and sun loungers, a bar and two tables for alfresco dining. Her upper deck offers an alternative alfresco dining option with seating for 16 around a lovely oval teak table sheltered by the sun deck above.
Captain Clive Willenbrock leads her dedicated crew of 13, including a Michelin chef, and a registered Jet ski school is also onboard.
Get in touch with your yacht charter broker for more information on booking this fabulous luxury charter yacht.
...her sundeck features a Jacuzzi surrounded by a range of sunpads and sun loungers, a bar and two tables for alfresco dining. Her upper deck offers an alternative alfresco dining option with seating for 16 around a lovely oval teak table sheltered by the sun deck above.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- Brand new 52m 'Lady Lena' available for 2020 Mediterranean yacht chartersDue to be delivered next year, the 52m/170ft motor yacht 'Lady Lena' is now open for yacht charter bookings for summer ...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Seychelles yacht charter special offered by 60m luxury yacht ‘St David’Escape to the Maldives and the Seychelles and enjoy no delivery fees when you charter the 60m/197ft motor yacht ‘St Dav...
- World's largest superyacht REV arrives in Norway for outfittingThe world's largest yacht, the 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has completed her journey to Norway, where she is set to...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.