MOSAIQUE is now available from 1st-18th July from Venice to the South of France and from 1st-13th September in the South of France for just €189,500 per week. In Addition, she is offering eight days for the price of seven until 31st October.
Sophisticated and stylish, this Proteksan Turquoise charter yacht features thoughtful styling by Dubois Naval Architects which allows her to retain a sense of privacy and luxury throughout her generous deck spaces.
Accommodating up to 12 charter guests in five sumptuous suites and one twin stateroom, she is perfect for cruising in and around the French Riviera, Croatia, Greece, Turkey, and the Caribbean.
Charter yacht Mosaique has a lavish interior that sets the tone for relaxation and tranquility. Her spacious main deck saloon links seamlessly with an elegant games room, which in turn leads through to a dining room for up to 12, through sliding glass doors.
She is gracefully decorated thoughout with mahogany panelling, satinwood banding, neutral carpets and a variety of paintings, while a lighter decor runs throughout the upper deck saloon.
On the main deck, the stunning full-beam master suite boasts a large owner’s study, a separate seating area and a luxurious bathroom decorated in onyx and marble.
Outside, her sundeck features a Jacuzzi surrounded by a range of sunpads and sun loungers, a bar and two tables for alfresco dining. Her upper deck offers an alternative alfresco dining option with seating for 16 around a lovely oval teak table sheltered by the sun deck above.
Captain Clive Willenbrock leads her dedicated crew of 13, including a Michelin chef, and a registered Jet ski school is also onboard.
Get in touch with your yacht charter broker for more information on booking this fabulous luxury charter yacht.
...her sundeck features a Jacuzzi surrounded by a range of sunpads and sun loungers, a bar and two tables for alfresco dining. Her upper deck offers an alternative alfresco dining option with seating for 16 around a lovely oval teak table sheltered by the sun deck above.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- 8 top superyachts open for Thanksgiving chartersIf you’re looking to spend Thanksgiving with your loved ones enjoying a yacht charter vacation, then you’re in luck; th...
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...