MOSAIQUE is now available from 1st-18th July from Venice to the South of France and from 1st-13th September in the South of France for just €189,500 per week. In Addition, she is offering eight days for the price of seven until 31st October.
Sophisticated and stylish, this Proteksan Turquoise charter yacht features thoughtful styling by Dubois Naval Architects which allows her to retain a sense of privacy and luxury throughout her generous deck spaces.
Accommodating up to 12 charter guests in five sumptuous suites and one twin stateroom, she is perfect for cruising in and around the French Riviera, Croatia, Greece, Turkey, and the Caribbean.
Charter yacht Mosaique has a lavish interior that sets the tone for relaxation and tranquility. Her spacious main deck saloon links seamlessly with an elegant games room, which in turn leads through to a dining room for up to 12, through sliding glass doors.
She is gracefully decorated thoughout with mahogany panelling, satinwood banding, neutral carpets and a variety of paintings, while a lighter decor runs throughout the upper deck saloon.
On the main deck, the stunning full-beam master suite boasts a large owner’s study, a separate seating area and a luxurious bathroom decorated in onyx and marble.
Outside, her sundeck features a Jacuzzi surrounded by a range of sunpads and sun loungers, a bar and two tables for alfresco dining. Her upper deck offers an alternative alfresco dining option with seating for 16 around a lovely oval teak table sheltered by the sun deck above.
Captain Clive Willenbrock leads her dedicated crew of 13, including a Michelin chef, and a registered Jet ski school is also onboard.
Get in touch with your yacht charter broker for more information on booking this fabulous luxury charter yacht.
...her sundeck features a Jacuzzi surrounded by a range of sunpads and sun loungers, a bar and two tables for alfresco dining. Her upper deck offers an alternative alfresco dining option with seating for 16 around a lovely oval teak table sheltered by the sun deck above.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed