MOSAIQUE is now available from 1st-18th July from Venice to the South of France and from 1st-13th September in the South of France for just €189,500 per week. In Addition, she is offering eight days for the price of seven until 31st October.
Sophisticated and stylish, this Proteksan Turquoise charter yacht features thoughtful styling by Dubois Naval Architects which allows her to retain a sense of privacy and luxury throughout her generous deck spaces.
Accommodating up to 12 charter guests in five sumptuous suites and one twin stateroom, she is perfect for cruising in and around the French Riviera, Croatia, Greece, Turkey, and the Caribbean.
Charter yacht Mosaique has a lavish interior that sets the tone for relaxation and tranquility. Her spacious main deck saloon links seamlessly with an elegant games room, which in turn leads through to a dining room for up to 12, through sliding glass doors.
She is gracefully decorated thoughout with mahogany panelling, satinwood banding, neutral carpets and a variety of paintings, while a lighter decor runs throughout the upper deck saloon.
On the main deck, the stunning full-beam master suite boasts a large owner’s study, a separate seating area and a luxurious bathroom decorated in onyx and marble.
Outside, her sundeck features a Jacuzzi surrounded by a range of sunpads and sun loungers, a bar and two tables for alfresco dining. Her upper deck offers an alternative alfresco dining option with seating for 16 around a lovely oval teak table sheltered by the sun deck above.
Captain Clive Willenbrock leads her dedicated crew of 13, including a Michelin chef, and a registered Jet ski school is also onboard.
Get in touch with your yacht charter broker for more information on booking this fabulous luxury charter yacht.
...her sundeck features a Jacuzzi surrounded by a range of sunpads and sun loungers, a bar and two tables for alfresco dining. Her upper deck offers an alternative alfresco dining option with seating for 16 around a lovely oval teak table sheltered by the sun deck above.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...
- New M/Y ‘Liquid Sky’ Joins Global Charter FleetThe newly launched 47m/154ft motor yacht ‘Liquid Sky’ is the latest addition to the charter market and will be availabl...
- Charter Yacht SKYLER Wins ‘Best of the Best’ AwardStorming to victory at an awards ceremony hosted by the Robb Report China last week, the 38m/125ft motor yacht SKYLER w...
- Where Can I Charter In The Caribbean This Winter?As the Caribbean returns to its historic glory following weather complications earlier this year, we provide a fresh up...
- 10 Of The Best Brand New Yachts To Charter In 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best brand new superyachts in 2018.
- 6 Brand New Charter Yachts To Look Out For In 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...