The 73m motor yacht MOGAMBO has availability for the 2014 Monaco Grand Prix and the Cannes Film Festival.
Charter yacht MOGAMBO is named after a classic adventure movie starring Clark Gable, Ava Gardner and Grace Kelly set in Kenya in the 1950s. Built by Nobiskrug and delivered in 2012, she is the ideal blend of elegance and luxury, making her the perfect choice for the Monaco Grand Prix and Cannes Film Festival.
The athletic exterior of MOGAMBO is complimented perfectly by her calm, sleek interior that features clean, simple lines, both of which come from London-based design studio Reymond Langton Design. With full height windows that flood her interior with natural light, it is not difficult to see why she has won and been nominated for a wealth of awards since her launch.
Successfully combining a traditional atmosphere with contemporary looks, she can comfortably accommodate up to 12 charter guests in 6 staterooms in addition to 19 crew. She boasts a myriad of features and amenities on board ranging from at-anchor stabilisers, a gym, sauna, swimming pool, beach club and swimming platform to a steam room, massage room, on-deck Jacuzzi, lift, underwater lights and WiFi throughout.
Exuding class and luxury, what better charter yacht to experience these two world-class events than the beautiful MOGAMBO.
Built by Nobiskrug and delivered in 2012, she is the ideal blend of elegance and luxury, making her the perfect choice for the Monaco Grand Prix and Cannes Film Festival.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.