Delivered from the highly prolific Golden Yachts in 2010, Mia Rama bears all the trademarks of the Greek shipyard- she’s impressively designed, she’s a high performer, and she’s got plenty of space.
Setting herself apart from her sister ship- the 53m/173ft motor yacht O’NEIRO- Mia Rama recently underwent a paint job which saw her her hull transform from a dark navy blue to a refreshing sky blue.
A perfect opportunity for your preferred charter broker to assess the vessel on your behalf, the Mediterranean Yacht Show 2016 allows visitors to get a closer look than the various brochures and reviews.
Following her display at the show, she will be setting off for her summer season in the Mediterranean, expected to be available for luxury charter vacations in destinations such as Greece and Croatia.
The outdoor areas of luxury charter yacht Mia Rama have clearly been designed with both day and night in mind- during the afternoon guests are able to sunbathe on the enormous sundeck, and in the evening the recessed lighting allows them to continue enjoying some drinks in the Jacuzzi.
Indeed, it’s easy to imagine how well she suits her native Greece- with a shaded al fresco dining option ideally arranged for taking in the views over breakfast, and a martini bar at far end of the aft deck, there’s no doubt that she’s at home in her natural habitat.
Once guests are suitably rested, Mia Rama also comes with a wealth of snorkelling and fishing equipment for exploring the rich marine life on offer around her charter grounds.
Fusing Italian design with Greek craftsmanship, Mia Rama is every inch the modern luxury charter yacht
Enlisting the services of the Italian design team Studio Vafiadis, the interior is adorned with a variety of woods, soft furnishings, and engaging artworks.
Attentive to the smallest details, the extensive dining table is dressed with tailor made dishes to ensure that enjoying the chef’s specialities is an unquestionably unique experience.
Consistent in her quality, the upper salon nicely rivals the one found on the main deck, with sofas surrounding the home theatre system.
Offering accommodation for up to 12 guests across a range of 10 superbly outfitted staterooms, Mia Rama also boasts a truly experienced crew of 11.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed