Delivered from the highly prolific Golden Yachts in 2010, Mia Rama bears all the trademarks of the Greek shipyard- she’s impressively designed, she’s a high performer, and she’s got plenty of space.
Setting herself apart from her sister ship- the 53m/173ft motor yacht O’NEIRO- Mia Rama recently underwent a paint job which saw her her hull transform from a dark navy blue to a refreshing sky blue.
A perfect opportunity for your preferred charter broker to assess the vessel on your behalf, the Mediterranean Yacht Show 2016 allows visitors to get a closer look than the various brochures and reviews.
Following her display at the show, she will be setting off for her summer season in the Mediterranean, expected to be available for luxury charter vacations in destinations such as Greece and Croatia.
The outdoor areas of luxury charter yacht Mia Rama have clearly been designed with both day and night in mind- during the afternoon guests are able to sunbathe on the enormous sundeck, and in the evening the recessed lighting allows them to continue enjoying some drinks in the Jacuzzi.
Indeed, it’s easy to imagine how well she suits her native Greece- with a shaded al fresco dining option ideally arranged for taking in the views over breakfast, and a martini bar at far end of the aft deck, there’s no doubt that she’s at home in her natural habitat.
Once guests are suitably rested, Mia Rama also comes with a wealth of snorkelling and fishing equipment for exploring the rich marine life on offer around her charter grounds.
Fusing Italian design with Greek craftsmanship, Mia Rama is every inch the modern luxury charter yacht
Enlisting the services of the Italian design team Studio Vafiadis, the interior is adorned with a variety of woods, soft furnishings, and engaging artworks.
Attentive to the smallest details, the extensive dining table is dressed with tailor made dishes to ensure that enjoying the chef’s specialities is an unquestionably unique experience.
Consistent in her quality, the upper salon nicely rivals the one found on the main deck, with sofas surrounding the home theatre system.
Offering accommodation for up to 12 guests across a range of 10 superbly outfitted staterooms, Mia Rama also boasts a truly experienced crew of 11.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...