Delivered from the highly prolific Golden Yachts in 2010, Mia Rama bears all the trademarks of the Greek shipyard- she’s impressively designed, she’s a high performer, and she’s got plenty of space.
Setting herself apart from her sister ship- the 53m/173ft motor yacht O’NEIRO- Mia Rama recently underwent a paint job which saw her her hull transform from a dark navy blue to a refreshing sky blue.
A perfect opportunity for your preferred charter broker to assess the vessel on your behalf, the Mediterranean Yacht Show 2016 allows visitors to get a closer look than the various brochures and reviews.
Following her display at the show, she will be setting off for her summer season in the Mediterranean, expected to be available for luxury charter vacations in destinations such as Greece and Croatia.
The outdoor areas of luxury charter yacht Mia Rama have clearly been designed with both day and night in mind- during the afternoon guests are able to sunbathe on the enormous sundeck, and in the evening the recessed lighting allows them to continue enjoying some drinks in the Jacuzzi.
Indeed, it’s easy to imagine how well she suits her native Greece- with a shaded al fresco dining option ideally arranged for taking in the views over breakfast, and a martini bar at far end of the aft deck, there’s no doubt that she’s at home in her natural habitat.
Once guests are suitably rested, Mia Rama also comes with a wealth of snorkelling and fishing equipment for exploring the rich marine life on offer around her charter grounds.
Fusing Italian design with Greek craftsmanship, Mia Rama is every inch the modern luxury charter yacht
Enlisting the services of the Italian design team Studio Vafiadis, the interior is adorned with a variety of woods, soft furnishings, and engaging artworks.
Attentive to the smallest details, the extensive dining table is dressed with tailor made dishes to ensure that enjoying the chef’s specialities is an unquestionably unique experience.
Consistent in her quality, the upper salon nicely rivals the one found on the main deck, with sofas surrounding the home theatre system.
Offering accommodation for up to 12 guests across a range of 10 superbly outfitted staterooms, Mia Rama also boasts a truly experienced crew of 11.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.