Cutting a fine figure in the water at Yachts Miami Beach 2016, Mia Elise is clearly a luxury yacht which maintains a certain edge in the charter market.
Built by Trinity Yachts in 2011, and boasting an interior designed by the dynamic team at Patrick Knowles, she provides her guests a highly luxurious experience both inside and out- from kicking back in the custom on deck Jacuzzi to unwinding in the split-level master suite, it’s clear that not a single premier amenity has been spared.
Back on the east coast for viewings at Palm Beach Boat Show 2016 this week, your preferred charter broker may well be able to get on board to answer any queries you may have regarding the kind of luxury charter vacation she delivers.
Whilst describing the interior of luxury yacht Mia Elise will no doubt involve the expression ‘urban chic’, this label doesn’t do complete justice for the expertly decorated spaces on offer.
Indeed, her main salon juxtaposes deeply cushioned sofas and neutral tones with a sleek black grand piano in the corner- a best of both worlds arrangement which sets the perfect tone for relaxed socialising no matter the time of day.
Likewise, the main dining space which is located adjacent to the main salon is flanked by large windows on either side to allow plenty of natural light to spill in and complement the laid back ambience.
Furthermore, the five guest staterooms on board Mia Elise are exceptionally appointed, and can accommodate up to 12 guests.
Highly versatile and a clear champion of outdoor living, there are very few luxury yachts like Mia Elise
When guests aren’t enjoying the sights on offer from the sky lounge, they’ll no doubt want to get the most out of the wide open exterior space on the aft.
From an enormous Jacuzzi on the upper deck to a broad swim platform on the lower deck, going from relaxing to getting out on the water with a wide array of towable toys could not be easier.
Equally suitable for entertaining a party or sunbathing, there is plenty of room for lounging and enjoying meals al fresco.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.