Cutting a fine figure in the water at Yachts Miami Beach 2016, Mia Elise is clearly a luxury yacht which maintains a certain edge in the charter market.
Built by Trinity Yachts in 2011, and boasting an interior designed by the dynamic team at Patrick Knowles, she provides her guests a highly luxurious experience both inside and out- from kicking back in the custom on deck Jacuzzi to unwinding in the split-level master suite, it’s clear that not a single premier amenity has been spared.
Back on the east coast for viewings at Palm Beach Boat Show 2016 this week, your preferred charter broker may well be able to get on board to answer any queries you may have regarding the kind of luxury charter vacation she delivers.
Whilst describing the interior of luxury yacht Mia Elise will no doubt involve the expression ‘urban chic’, this label doesn’t do complete justice for the expertly decorated spaces on offer.
Indeed, her main salon juxtaposes deeply cushioned sofas and neutral tones with a sleek black grand piano in the corner- a best of both worlds arrangement which sets the perfect tone for relaxed socialising no matter the time of day.
Likewise, the main dining space which is located adjacent to the main salon is flanked by large windows on either side to allow plenty of natural light to spill in and complement the laid back ambience.
Furthermore, the five guest staterooms on board Mia Elise are exceptionally appointed, and can accommodate up to 12 guests.
Highly versatile and a clear champion of outdoor living, there are very few luxury yachts like Mia Elise
When guests aren’t enjoying the sights on offer from the sky lounge, they’ll no doubt want to get the most out of the wide open exterior space on the aft.
From an enormous Jacuzzi on the upper deck to a broad swim platform on the lower deck, going from relaxing to getting out on the water with a wide array of towable toys could not be easier.
Equally suitable for entertaining a party or sunbathing, there is plenty of room for lounging and enjoying meals al fresco.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charterAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Blue Planet TV series superyacht ALUCIA now available to charterCausing a sensation when she appeared on the second season of the hit BBC series Blue Planet in winter, the 56m/183ft e...
- Inside Below Deck Mediterranean Season 3 M/Y ‘Talisman Maiton’Premiering on Bravo TV on 15th May, Below Deck Mediterranean Season 3 will see Captain Sandy Yawn and a cast of familia...