Cutting a fine figure in the water at Yachts Miami Beach 2016, Mia Elise is clearly a luxury yacht which maintains a certain edge in the charter market.
Built by Trinity Yachts in 2011, and boasting an interior designed by the dynamic team at Patrick Knowles, she provides her guests a highly luxurious experience both inside and out- from kicking back in the custom on deck Jacuzzi to unwinding in the split-level master suite, it’s clear that not a single premier amenity has been spared.
Back on the east coast for viewings at Palm Beach Boat Show 2016 this week, your preferred charter broker may well be able to get on board to answer any queries you may have regarding the kind of luxury charter vacation she delivers.
Whilst describing the interior of luxury yacht Mia Elise will no doubt involve the expression ‘urban chic’, this label doesn’t do complete justice for the expertly decorated spaces on offer.
Indeed, her main salon juxtaposes deeply cushioned sofas and neutral tones with a sleek black grand piano in the corner- a best of both worlds arrangement which sets the perfect tone for relaxed socialising no matter the time of day.
Likewise, the main dining space which is located adjacent to the main salon is flanked by large windows on either side to allow plenty of natural light to spill in and complement the laid back ambience.
Furthermore, the five guest staterooms on board Mia Elise are exceptionally appointed, and can accommodate up to 12 guests.
Highly versatile and a clear champion of outdoor living, there are very few luxury yachts like Mia Elise
When guests aren’t enjoying the sights on offer from the sky lounge, they’ll no doubt want to get the most out of the wide open exterior space on the aft.
From an enormous Jacuzzi on the upper deck to a broad swim platform on the lower deck, going from relaxing to getting out on the water with a wide array of towable toys could not be easier.
Equally suitable for entertaining a party or sunbathing, there is plenty of room for lounging and enjoying meals al fresco.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- 8 top superyachts open for Thanksgiving chartersIf you’re looking to spend Thanksgiving with your loved ones enjoying a yacht charter vacation, then you’re in luck; th...
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...