Charter yacht MASTIFF is available at a discounted rate of €30,000 per week for the remainder of July.
As an expedition yacht, she is built in steel, is RINA classed and is a full displacement yacht.
Her tasteful interior is in perfect condition and sleeps up to nine charter guests in five staterooms. She also carries five crew.
Her twin 750hp Lister Blackstone engines gove her a cruising speed of 11 knots and a top speed of 13 knots.
Get in touch with your yacht charter broker for more information.
Her tasteful interior is in perfect condition and sleeps up to nine charter guests in five staterooms
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.