The 51.8 metre motor yacht 'MARJORIE MORNINGSTAR' is keen to fill her charter calendar.
Refitted in 2012, she is MCA compliant and Lloyds registered. She features at-anchor stabilisers, air conditioning throughout, a gym and an on-deck jacuzzi.
Her Alberto Pinto interior provides accommodation for up to 10 charter guests in a master suite, two double and two twin staterooms in addition to 13 crew, led by Captain Luke Raubenheimer.
Charter yacht 'Marjorie Morningstar' carries an array of water toys on board including two Nautica tenders, two Yamaha waverunners, two kayaks and a range of towable toys.
'Marjorie Morningstar' is based in the South of France and is available for charter in the Mediterranean from €200,000 per week in high season and €180,000 per week in low season.
For more information contact your yacht charter broker.
She features at-anchor stabilisers, air conditioning throughout, a gym and an on-deck jacuzzi.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.