The winner of the ‘Best Sail Yacht 23m-36m’ award at the International Superyacht Society Awards 2005, her dynamic layout and highly elegant interior ensure guests enjoy their vacation in only the most luxurious of settings.
Graced with an impressive seagoing performance and naval architecture, MARAE is not only aesthetically impressive, but also capable of accessing more bays and anchorages than other superyachts of her size- a worthy skill when it comes to cruising in New England.
With a generously proportioned master cabin as well as a single double and single twin, MARAE is capable of accommodating up to six guests whilst away on a private yacht charter.
Combining style with performance, MARAE is unquestionably one of the most remarkable sailing yachts available for charter
With a number of harmonious communal spaces providing a range of options for those on board, the interior of sailing yacht MARAE is nothing short of exceptional.
Indeed, the walnut panelling which flanks both the main salon and formal dining area sets an inviting ambience, making both spaces ideally suited for entire parties to gather in.
What’s more, the voluminous upper salon features a full wet bar and provides access to uninterrupted ocean panoramas.
Consistent with such opulent styling, each of the spacious staterooms has been finished with rich wood panelling and includes en suite facilities.
Committed to providing the very best in outdoor luxury living, the exterior of MARAE is every bit as noteworthy as her interior.
Her cockpit, for example, features a collapsible spray hood to provide both protection and shading whenever necessary- a useful and considerate addition for those who prefer to dine alfresco.
The walkaround layout is also completely free of clutter, meaning charterers are able to properly appreciate the rolling landscapes found along her charter grounds.
Sure to keep more adventurous charterers satisfied, sailing yacht MARAE also comes with kayaks, paddleboards, and scuba gear.
For further information regarding S/Y MARAE, and her current availability, feel free to get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury yachts available for charter in New England.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed