The winner of the ‘Best Sail Yacht 23m-36m’ award at the International Superyacht Society Awards 2005, her dynamic layout and highly elegant interior ensure guests enjoy their vacation in only the most luxurious of settings.
Graced with an impressive seagoing performance and naval architecture, MARAE is not only aesthetically impressive, but also capable of accessing more bays and anchorages than other superyachts of her size- a worthy skill when it comes to cruising in New England.
With a generously proportioned master cabin as well as a single double and single twin, MARAE is capable of accommodating up to six guests whilst away on a private yacht charter.
Combining style with performance, MARAE is unquestionably one of the most remarkable sailing yachts available for charter
With a number of harmonious communal spaces providing a range of options for those on board, the interior of sailing yacht MARAE is nothing short of exceptional.
Indeed, the walnut panelling which flanks both the main salon and formal dining area sets an inviting ambience, making both spaces ideally suited for entire parties to gather in.
What’s more, the voluminous upper salon features a full wet bar and provides access to uninterrupted ocean panoramas.
Consistent with such opulent styling, each of the spacious staterooms has been finished with rich wood panelling and includes en suite facilities.
Committed to providing the very best in outdoor luxury living, the exterior of MARAE is every bit as noteworthy as her interior.
Her cockpit, for example, features a collapsible spray hood to provide both protection and shading whenever necessary- a useful and considerate addition for those who prefer to dine alfresco.
The walkaround layout is also completely free of clutter, meaning charterers are able to properly appreciate the rolling landscapes found along her charter grounds.
Sure to keep more adventurous charterers satisfied, sailing yacht MARAE also comes with kayaks, paddleboards, and scuba gear.
For further information regarding S/Y MARAE, and her current availability, feel free to get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury yachts available for charter in New England.
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- World's Largest Superyacht REV Available To CharterSet to become the world's largest superyacht in terms of both length and gross tonnage (GT), the 182m/596ft motor yacht...
- Superyacht 11-11 Now Available for Peak SeasonDue to a change in the owner’s plans, the 63m/207ft motor yacht 11/11 has some highly desireable and rare charter avail...
- M/Y KHALILAH Joins the Global Charter FleetThe first all carbon superyacht, the 49m/157ft superyacht KHALILAH is the latest addition to the global charter fleet. ...
- M/Y SAVANNAH Offers Rare Charter OpportunityOne of the most highly regarded and exclusive superyachts of all time, the 84m/274ft motor yacht SAVANNAH has some rare...
- Video: Life On Board 83m M/Y ‘Here Comes The Sun’A brand new video released by Amels showcases the levels of luxury to be enjoyed on board their largest superyacht to d...