The winner of the ‘Best Sail Yacht 23m-36m’ award at the International Superyacht Society Awards 2005, her dynamic layout and highly elegant interior ensure guests enjoy their vacation in only the most luxurious of settings.
Graced with an impressive seagoing performance and naval architecture, MARAE is not only aesthetically impressive, but also capable of accessing more bays and anchorages than other superyachts of her size- a worthy skill when it comes to cruising in New England.
With a generously proportioned master cabin as well as a single double and single twin, MARAE is capable of accommodating up to six guests whilst away on a private yacht charter.
Combining style with performance, MARAE is unquestionably one of the most remarkable sailing yachts available for charter
With a number of harmonious communal spaces providing a range of options for those on board, the interior of sailing yacht MARAE is nothing short of exceptional.
Indeed, the walnut panelling which flanks both the main salon and formal dining area sets an inviting ambience, making both spaces ideally suited for entire parties to gather in.
What’s more, the voluminous upper salon features a full wet bar and provides access to uninterrupted ocean panoramas.
Consistent with such opulent styling, each of the spacious staterooms has been finished with rich wood panelling and includes en suite facilities.
Committed to providing the very best in outdoor luxury living, the exterior of MARAE is every bit as noteworthy as her interior.
Her cockpit, for example, features a collapsible spray hood to provide both protection and shading whenever necessary- a useful and considerate addition for those who prefer to dine alfresco.
The walkaround layout is also completely free of clutter, meaning charterers are able to properly appreciate the rolling landscapes found along her charter grounds.
Sure to keep more adventurous charterers satisfied, sailing yacht MARAE also comes with kayaks, paddleboards, and scuba gear.
For further information regarding S/Y MARAE, and her current availability, feel free to get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury yachts available for charter in New England.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.