The winner of the ‘Best Sail Yacht 23m-36m’ award at the International Superyacht Society Awards 2005, her dynamic layout and highly elegant interior ensure guests enjoy their vacation in only the most luxurious of settings.
Graced with an impressive seagoing performance and naval architecture, MARAE is not only aesthetically impressive, but also capable of accessing more bays and anchorages than other superyachts of her size- a worthy skill when it comes to cruising in New England.
With a generously proportioned master cabin as well as a single double and single twin, MARAE is capable of accommodating up to six guests whilst away on a private yacht charter.
Combining style with performance, MARAE is unquestionably one of the most remarkable sailing yachts available for charter
With a number of harmonious communal spaces providing a range of options for those on board, the interior of sailing yacht MARAE is nothing short of exceptional.
Indeed, the walnut panelling which flanks both the main salon and formal dining area sets an inviting ambience, making both spaces ideally suited for entire parties to gather in.
What’s more, the voluminous upper salon features a full wet bar and provides access to uninterrupted ocean panoramas.
Consistent with such opulent styling, each of the spacious staterooms has been finished with rich wood panelling and includes en suite facilities.
Committed to providing the very best in outdoor luxury living, the exterior of MARAE is every bit as noteworthy as her interior.
Her cockpit, for example, features a collapsible spray hood to provide both protection and shading whenever necessary- a useful and considerate addition for those who prefer to dine alfresco.
The walkaround layout is also completely free of clutter, meaning charterers are able to properly appreciate the rolling landscapes found along her charter grounds.
Sure to keep more adventurous charterers satisfied, sailing yacht MARAE also comes with kayaks, paddleboards, and scuba gear.
For further information regarding S/Y MARAE, and her current availability, feel free to get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury yachts available for charter in New England.
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- BEST PHOTOS: Monaco Yacht Show 2018YachtCharterFleet has handpicked the best photos from more than 6,000 Instagram posts to help you get straight to the h...
- First look inside brand new 85m M/Y O’PTASIABrand new and available to charter in Greece, the 85m/279ft motor yacht O’PTASIA has released some fresh images of the ...
- Feadship M/Y JOY now available for Caribbean yacht charterMaking her Caribbean debut, the magnificent 70m/230ft motor yacht JOY is now open to enquiries for luxury yacht charter...