The 32.9 metre sailing yacht MARAE now has a permanent crew and is available for charter both in and around Newport and Maine this summer.
Marae is both SOLAS classified and MCA compliant and has now welcomed on board Captain Frank Ficken and chef Sue Ficken, both of whom have extensive charter experience.
Charter yacht Marae is classic and elegant, featuring warm colours throughout her interior, from walnut paneling to sumptuous soft furnishings.
She has accommodation on board for six charter guests in three staterooms - a Queen, a double and a twin with a Pullman berth - and she carries a plethora of water toys for your entertainment.
Marae is available for charter this summer from $54,000 per week in and around Newport and Maine and currently still has charter availability for the following dates:
July 20th to 31st - Newport area
August 21th to 28th - Newport area
September 24 onwards - starting in Maine, southbound
Contact your yacht charter broker for more information on Marae.
Sailing yacht Marae is classic and elegant, featuring warm colours throughout her interior, from walnut paneling to sumptuous soft furnishings.
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- Which yacht stars in the TV series 'Succession'?The 279ft (85m) charter yacht SOLANDGE is the yacht in HBO’s Succession. Hitting TV screens in 2019, the season finale ...
- 82m superyacht RoMea to charter in the Maldives this winterVenture to the lesser-explored Maldives this winter and discover a slice of paradise on board the 82m/ 268ft motor yach...
- First look inside brand new charter yacht SOARINGDue to launch later this year from Abeking & Rasmussen, the first renderings of the 68m/ 223ft motor yacht SOARING have...
- Superyacht KISMET gets blown up in '6 Underground' movieStarring in the biggest Netflix movie to date, Lurssen’s 95m/ 312ft motor yacht KISMET plays a central role in new Mich...