The 32.9 metre sailing yacht MARAE now has a permanent crew and is available for charter both in and around Newport and Maine this summer.
Marae is both SOLAS classified and MCA compliant and has now welcomed on board Captain Frank Ficken and chef Sue Ficken, both of whom have extensive charter experience.
Charter yacht Marae is classic and elegant, featuring warm colours throughout her interior, from walnut paneling to sumptuous soft furnishings.
She has accommodation on board for six charter guests in three staterooms - a Queen, a double and a twin with a Pullman berth - and she carries a plethora of water toys for your entertainment.
Marae is available for charter this summer from $54,000 per week in and around Newport and Maine and currently still has charter availability for the following dates:
July 20th to 31st - Newport area
August 21th to 28th - Newport area
September 24 onwards - starting in Maine, southbound
Contact your yacht charter broker for more information on Marae.
Sailing yacht Marae is classic and elegant, featuring warm colours throughout her interior, from walnut paneling to sumptuous soft furnishings.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed