Delivered from Trinity Yachts in 2005 and refit to exacting standards in 2013, Zoom Zoom Zoom is unquestionably a masterclass in effortless opulence. Styled by the award-winning British designer Evan K Marshall, her rich interior contrasts dark woods with cream accents and a range of comfortable furnishings.
Her exterior is a similar story, with a collection of seating and lounging options stretching across the sundeck to offer the best possible environment in which to enjoy the hottest charter grounds.
Such a motor yacht is naturally perfect for enjoying company and fireworks this new year, and her various on board luxuries are certain to heighten the overall experience of marking the beginning of 2017 out on the water.
Combining a bar, dining space, and communal area, the main salon of Zoom Zoom Zoom makes exceptional use of its generous volume, with colourful furnishings creating a bright and inviting ambience. With a retractable television screen discreetly integrated in the starboard side, the space is ideal for entertaining as well as unwinding.
Perhaps the crowning charms of the yacht are her exceptional beach club and light-filled sky lounge, both offering fantastic options for social gatherings taking place during both the day and night.
For those who prefer to get some excitement flowing when vacationing on the water, the superyacht also includes an assortment of the latest inflatable water toys as well as Waveriders, seabobs, and water skis. All conveniently accessed from the broad swim platform extending off the aft, charterers will have no difficulty enjoying the cobalt blue waters of the Caribbean this winter.
With five well-appointed guest cabins on offer, Zoom Zoom Zoom is capable of accommodating up to ten guests whilst away on a private yacht charter.
Endlessly enjoyable, the features and design of superyacht Zoom Zoom Zoom are sure to capture the imagination of every charter guest
In order to find out more information regarding M/Y Zoom Zoom Zoom, please feel free to get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all superyachts available for charter in the Caribbean.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...