Delivered from Trinity Yachts in 2005 and refit to exacting standards in 2013, Zoom Zoom Zoom is unquestionably a masterclass in effortless opulence. Styled by the award-winning British designer Evan K Marshall, her rich interior contrasts dark woods with cream accents and a range of comfortable furnishings.
Her exterior is a similar story, with a collection of seating and lounging options stretching across the sundeck to offer the best possible environment in which to enjoy the hottest charter grounds.
Such a motor yacht is naturally perfect for enjoying company and fireworks this new year, and her various on board luxuries are certain to heighten the overall experience of marking the beginning of 2017 out on the water.
Combining a bar, dining space, and communal area, the main salon of Zoom Zoom Zoom makes exceptional use of its generous volume, with colourful furnishings creating a bright and inviting ambience. With a retractable television screen discreetly integrated in the starboard side, the space is ideal for entertaining as well as unwinding.
Perhaps the crowning charms of the yacht are her exceptional beach club and light-filled sky lounge, both offering fantastic options for social gatherings taking place during both the day and night.
For those who prefer to get some excitement flowing when vacationing on the water, the superyacht also includes an assortment of the latest inflatable water toys as well as Waveriders, seabobs, and water skis. All conveniently accessed from the broad swim platform extending off the aft, charterers will have no difficulty enjoying the cobalt blue waters of the Caribbean this winter.
With five well-appointed guest cabins on offer, Zoom Zoom Zoom is capable of accommodating up to ten guests whilst away on a private yacht charter.
Endlessly enjoyable, the features and design of superyacht Zoom Zoom Zoom are sure to capture the imagination of every charter guest
In order to find out more information regarding M/Y Zoom Zoom Zoom, please feel free to get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all superyachts available for charter in the Caribbean.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.