Delivered from Trinity Yachts in 2005 and refit to exacting standards in 2013, Zoom Zoom Zoom is unquestionably a masterclass in effortless opulence. Styled by the award-winning British designer Evan K Marshall, her rich interior contrasts dark woods with cream accents and a range of comfortable furnishings.
Her exterior is a similar story, with a collection of seating and lounging options stretching across the sundeck to offer the best possible environment in which to enjoy the hottest charter grounds.
Such a motor yacht is naturally perfect for enjoying company and fireworks this new year, and her various on board luxuries are certain to heighten the overall experience of marking the beginning of 2017 out on the water.
Combining a bar, dining space, and communal area, the main salon of Zoom Zoom Zoom makes exceptional use of its generous volume, with colourful furnishings creating a bright and inviting ambience. With a retractable television screen discreetly integrated in the starboard side, the space is ideal for entertaining as well as unwinding.
Perhaps the crowning charms of the yacht are her exceptional beach club and light-filled sky lounge, both offering fantastic options for social gatherings taking place during both the day and night.
For those who prefer to get some excitement flowing when vacationing on the water, the superyacht also includes an assortment of the latest inflatable water toys as well as Waveriders, seabobs, and water skis. All conveniently accessed from the broad swim platform extending off the aft, charterers will have no difficulty enjoying the cobalt blue waters of the Caribbean this winter.
With five well-appointed guest cabins on offer, Zoom Zoom Zoom is capable of accommodating up to ten guests whilst away on a private yacht charter.
Endlessly enjoyable, the features and design of superyacht Zoom Zoom Zoom are sure to capture the imagination of every charter guest
In order to find out more information regarding M/Y Zoom Zoom Zoom, please feel free to get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all superyachts available for charter in the Caribbean.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed