Winning Streak 2, a 2002 launch from Sunseeker, is making her screen debut in the award-winning movie ‘Une Fille Facile’, or ‘An Easy Girl’.
Directed by Rebecca Zlotowski, the film scooped up the SACD Award for French feature film at the 2019 Cannes Film Festival and has been met with widespread acclaim for its fresh take on classic tropes.
The film is set over a hot summer in Cannes, where sixteen-year-old Naima (Mina Farid) steps into the world of wealth via her alluring older cousin (Zahia Dehar).
With plenty of scenes shot on board Winning Streak 2, the film manages to perfectly capture the glamorous superyacht lifestyle of the Cote d’Azur.
Winning Streak 2 is a superb charter platform with plenty to offer.
Her interiors are sleek and contemporary, with wide windows in the main salon to allow light to bathe the space. She offers elegant formal dining, a glossy wooden bar and open-plan living space.
The motor yacht provides accommodation for 8 guests in 4 cabins.
There are plenty of spaces dedicated to relaxing and unwinding alfresco. The yacht is crowned by a generous sundeck with wraparound sofa seating, dining and a bar area.
The yacht boasts a sundeck with jacuzzi pool and bar area.
There is also a jacuzzi pool and a row of teak sun loungers at guests’ disposal.
There is a second dining set-up on the aft deck, while the foredeck has an enticing spread of sunpads where guests can top up their tans.
No doubt we will see plenty of the yacht’s alluring features when the film hits the silver screen on August 28.
If you’d like to learn more about chartering M/Y WINNING STREAK 2, please reach out to your preferred yacht charter broker.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed