Indeed, from her vibrant and welcoming interior to the numerous dedicated spaces located around her exterior, charterers are sure to be satisfied with the options available.
Complete with an outdoor cinema, comfortably furnished skylounge, and broadly proportioned main salon, there’s also enough innovative touches to keep discerning guests impressed.
Naturally, Christmas and New Year’s Eve are two fantastic holidays to combine with a private yacht charter in the Bahamas, and Victoria del Mar couldn’t be better to suited to such waters.
Combining exceptional design with expertly appointed spaces, Victoria del Mar is a superyacht sure to leave an impression
Totally committed to offering choice when it comes to dining alfresco, the exterior of luxury yacht Victoria del Mar is complete with a sizeable table on the main deck, informal furnishings on the balconies belonging to the skylounge, and a partially shaded arrangement on the upper deck aft.
When it comes to unwinding, the Jacuzzi and its attendant sun pads offer a perfect spot for those after some heat, whilst the awnings located elsewhere help to establish cooler alternatives.
No doubt the crowning achievement of the exterior, however, is the huge screen which forms the centre of the outdoor cinema, making movie night a truly memorable experience.
The Alberto Pinto inspired interior provides an inviting retreat for charterers heading inside, with various communal spaces making her a very social superyacht.
Composed of exotic woods, leather finishings, and soft maple flooring, the main salon feels incredibly vast, and can be used for both socialising and relaxing.
Similarly, the skylounge offers a convenient setting for spending time with a party thanks to a collection of well-arranged furnishings.
As well as a master cabin with its own private terrace, Victoria del Mar also includes two VIP suites as well as two doubles and twins. Such a configuration ultimately allows up to twelve guests to stay on board during a charter.
For further information regarding M/Y Victoria del Mar, please feel free to get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury yachts available for charter in the Caribbean.
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- BEST PHOTOS: Monaco Yacht Show 2018YachtCharterFleet has handpicked the best photos from more than 6,000 Instagram posts to help you get straight to the h...
- First look inside brand new 85m M/Y O’PTASIABrand new and available to charter in Greece, the 85m/279ft motor yacht O’PTASIA has released some fresh images of the ...
- Feadship M/Y JOY now available for Caribbean yacht charterMaking her Caribbean debut, the magnificent 70m/230ft motor yacht JOY is now open to enquiries for luxury yacht charter...