Indeed, from her vibrant and welcoming interior to the numerous dedicated spaces located around her exterior, charterers are sure to be satisfied with the options available.
Complete with an outdoor cinema, comfortably furnished skylounge, and broadly proportioned main salon, there’s also enough innovative touches to keep discerning guests impressed.
Naturally, Christmas and New Year’s Eve are two fantastic holidays to combine with a private yacht charter in the Bahamas, and Victoria del Mar couldn’t be better to suited to such waters.
Combining exceptional design with expertly appointed spaces, Victoria del Mar is a superyacht sure to leave an impression
Totally committed to offering choice when it comes to dining alfresco, the exterior of luxury yacht Victoria del Mar is complete with a sizeable table on the main deck, informal furnishings on the balconies belonging to the skylounge, and a partially shaded arrangement on the upper deck aft.
When it comes to unwinding, the Jacuzzi and its attendant sun pads offer a perfect spot for those after some heat, whilst the awnings located elsewhere help to establish cooler alternatives.
No doubt the crowning achievement of the exterior, however, is the huge screen which forms the centre of the outdoor cinema, making movie night a truly memorable experience.
The Alberto Pinto inspired interior provides an inviting retreat for charterers heading inside, with various communal spaces making her a very social superyacht.
Composed of exotic woods, leather finishings, and soft maple flooring, the main salon feels incredibly vast, and can be used for both socialising and relaxing.
Similarly, the skylounge offers a convenient setting for spending time with a party thanks to a collection of well-arranged furnishings.
As well as a master cabin with its own private terrace, Victoria del Mar also includes two VIP suites as well as two doubles and twins. Such a configuration ultimately allows up to twelve guests to stay on board during a charter.
For further information regarding M/Y Victoria del Mar, please feel free to get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury yachts available for charter in the Caribbean.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed