Charter LULU during 2013 and pay only €33,000 per week.
This high performance and graceful Atlantica 78 charter yacht is a speedy, luxurious motor yacht, with a cruising speed of 45 knots, guaranteed to get you to the best spots at the most sought after locations before anyone else.
Charter yacht LULU has accommodation on board for up to six charter guests in three staterooms and is the ideal luxury charter yacht to explore Monaco, the French Riviera, Corsica, Italy, Greece and Turkey.
Charter LULU during 2013 and pay only €33,000 per week for charters in the South of France, Corsica, or Sardinia.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.