Ranking as one of the ‘Seven Sporting Wonders of the World’, the circuit and its races have become as famous for the yachts they bring out as the drivers they play host to.
Now, with a confirmed berth and an abundance of space in which to enjoy the race, St David is available for parties keen to enjoy an early summertime event charter.
No stranger to the historic Formula One event, St David has previously entertained a host of charterers to views overlooking the more interesting sections of the track.
Capable of providing up to 50 guests with an exceptional view of the race, superyacht St David was all but designed for events such as the Monaco Grand Prix
With multiple exterior areas adorned in a range of light pink tones and soft furnishings, St David is perfectly primed for spending plenty of time outdoors.
Providing uninterrupted views, the layout is superbly arranged to take in any and all surroundings- whether that’s a speeding car or a picturesque coastline.
With room enough to host a truly magnificent party, St David could not be more tempting for those looking to enjoy the hotly anticipated race in the way it was intended.
The interior is an entirely similar story, with an opulent aesthetic providing comfortable accommodation for up to 12 sleeping guests across 6 well-appointed staterooms.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.