Charter Yacht ‘St David’ Available For The Monaco Grand Prix 2016
Ranking as one of the ‘Seven Sporting Wonders of the World’, the circuit and its races have become as famous for the yachts they bring out as the drivers they play host to.
Now, with a confirmed berth and an abundance of space in which to enjoy the race, St David is available for parties keen to enjoy an early summertime event charter.
No stranger to the historic Formula One event, St David has previously entertained a host of charterers to views overlooking the more interesting sections of the track.
Capable of providing up to 50 guests with an exceptional view of the race, superyacht St David was all but designed for events such as the Monaco Grand Prix
With multiple exterior areas adorned in a range of light pink tones and soft furnishings, St David is perfectly primed for spending plenty of time outdoors.
Providing uninterrupted views, the layout is superbly arranged to take in any and all surroundings- whether that’s a speeding car or a picturesque coastline.
With room enough to host a truly magnificent party, St David could not be more tempting for those looking to enjoy the hotly anticipated race in the way it was intended.
The interior is an entirely similar story, with an opulent aesthetic providing comfortable accommodation for up to 12 sleeping guests across 6 well-appointed staterooms.
More Yacht Information
St David Yacht For Charter
60m Benetti, 2008 / 2012
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y PIONEER Offers Two Free Days of CharterOffering guests 9 days charter for the price of 7, the 46m/151ft expedition yacht PIONEER is perfect for exploring the ...
- M/Y ELYSIAN Open For Charter In The CaribbeanFollowing her appearance at the Antigua Charter Yacht Show in December, the 60m/197ft motor yacht ELYSIAN is now availa...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- Greece Maintains Status as a Superyacht Hotspot With a new year now underway, it’s possible to see how Greece continued to maintain its position as one of the prime ya...
- M/Y AXIOMA Drops Rate By €255,000 For WinterOffering a considerable reduction on select dates this spring and autumn, the 72m/236ft motor yacht AXIOMA presents a d...