Icon Yachts has recently welcomed Ramble on Rose to their facilities in the Netherlands, where they will be performing her refit. The superyacht will be getting a fresh lick of paint, as well as various interior upgrades including an exciting new bridge.
Launched in 2011, Ramble on Rose has swiftly become a popular charter option for friends and families looking to experience the magic of a private yacht charter. When the refit is complete, she will become an even more alluring superyacht for prospective charterers.
The motor yacht is expected to leave the Icon Yachts facilities at the end of April 2019. Following this, she will no doubt be taking guests out on another successful charter season in the Mediterranean.
The superyacht currently benefits from a deck jacuzzi, expansive master suite and spacious beach club. She provides accommodation for 12 guests across seven cabins.
Icon Yachts has recently welcomed Ramble on Rose to their facilities in the Netherlands, where they will be performing her refit.
Icon Yachts has a long history of performing extensive refits on superyachts built by shipyards all around the world. Their facilities are based in Harlingen, on the north-western coast of the Netherlands.
The yard is currently in process of installing a new floating dock which will increase their capacity to accommodate superyachts, and is is due for completion this December.
YachtCharterFleet will endeavour to keep you informed when the first pictures of Ramble On Rose’s new look are released.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.