Delivered from Abeking & Rasmussen in 2007 before undergoing a refit in 2010, Lady Sheridan combines the fantastic build quality of the German shipyard with the interior and exterior styling of the esteemed British designer Donald Starkey.
Steeped in grandeur, both the communal and guest spaces are furnished with elegant fixtures and appropriately glamorous flourishes. Suitable for families and friends, the assortment of entertainment options and lounging areas enhance the possibilities around her charter grounds.
Beautifully appointed, the exterior of luxury yacht Lady Sheridan is fitted with all of the necessary luxuries as well as a handful of a unique touches. Nicely informal, the layout includes a Jacuzzi at the fore of the sundeck and plenty of alfresco dining options amidships and towards the aft.
Impressively flexible, the fully-equipped barbecue allows guests to enjoy a range of different meals when they’re not diving off the swim platform or unwinding in one of the many sun-drenched spots.
For those keen to keep fit whilst enjoying their private yacht charter vacation, two elliptical machines have been installed beneath the arch amidships, with a drop-down plasma TV providing entertainment.
Configured for entirely memorable vacations, superyacht Lady Sheridan is sure to satisfy the modern charterer
The interior of superyacht Lady Sheridan is very much an example of modern elegance. Indeed, the harmony between deep pile carpets and soft furnishings produces a warm and welcoming ambience.
The main salon benefits from an airy open-plan arrangement which allows charterers to relax on the seating or dine at the extended table.
It is, however, the upper salon which forms the communal centre of Lady Sheridan, with the intimate collection of fixtures and furnishings doubling up as a surround-sound movie theatre.
The crowning achievement of the accommodation is assuredly the owner’s suite. Occupying the entire main deck forward of amidships, the full-beam sleeping area is annexed by a generously proportioned private office. Besides this suite, the VIP cabin, three doubles, and single twin are just as inviting.
In order to find out more regarding M/Y Lady Sheridan, please feel free to get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts attending the Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show 2016.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed