Delivered from Abeking & Rasmussen in 2007 before undergoing a refit in 2010, Lady Sheridan combines the fantastic build quality of the German shipyard with the interior and exterior styling of the esteemed British designer Donald Starkey.
Steeped in grandeur, both the communal and guest spaces are furnished with elegant fixtures and appropriately glamorous flourishes. Suitable for families and friends, the assortment of entertainment options and lounging areas enhance the possibilities around her charter grounds.
Beautifully appointed, the exterior of luxury yacht Lady Sheridan is fitted with all of the necessary luxuries as well as a handful of a unique touches. Nicely informal, the layout includes a Jacuzzi at the fore of the sundeck and plenty of alfresco dining options amidships and towards the aft.
Impressively flexible, the fully-equipped barbecue allows guests to enjoy a range of different meals when they’re not diving off the swim platform or unwinding in one of the many sun-drenched spots.
For those keen to keep fit whilst enjoying their private yacht charter vacation, two elliptical machines have been installed beneath the arch amidships, with a drop-down plasma TV providing entertainment.
Configured for entirely memorable vacations, superyacht Lady Sheridan is sure to satisfy the modern charterer
The interior of superyacht Lady Sheridan is very much an example of modern elegance. Indeed, the harmony between deep pile carpets and soft furnishings produces a warm and welcoming ambience.
The main salon benefits from an airy open-plan arrangement which allows charterers to relax on the seating or dine at the extended table.
It is, however, the upper salon which forms the communal centre of Lady Sheridan, with the intimate collection of fixtures and furnishings doubling up as a surround-sound movie theatre.
The crowning achievement of the accommodation is assuredly the owner’s suite. Occupying the entire main deck forward of amidships, the full-beam sleeping area is annexed by a generously proportioned private office. Besides this suite, the VIP cabin, three doubles, and single twin are just as inviting.
In order to find out more regarding M/Y Lady Sheridan, please feel free to get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts attending the Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show 2016.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.