Delivered from Abeking & Rasmussen in 2007 before undergoing a refit in 2010, Lady Sheridan combines the fantastic build quality of the German shipyard with the interior and exterior styling of the esteemed British designer Donald Starkey.
Steeped in grandeur, both the communal and guest spaces are furnished with elegant fixtures and appropriately glamorous flourishes. Suitable for families and friends, the assortment of entertainment options and lounging areas enhance the possibilities around her charter grounds.
Beautifully appointed, the exterior of luxury yacht Lady Sheridan is fitted with all of the necessary luxuries as well as a handful of a unique touches. Nicely informal, the layout includes a Jacuzzi at the fore of the sundeck and plenty of alfresco dining options amidships and towards the aft.
Impressively flexible, the fully-equipped barbecue allows guests to enjoy a range of different meals when they’re not diving off the swim platform or unwinding in one of the many sun-drenched spots.
For those keen to keep fit whilst enjoying their private yacht charter vacation, two elliptical machines have been installed beneath the arch amidships, with a drop-down plasma TV providing entertainment.
Configured for entirely memorable vacations, superyacht Lady Sheridan is sure to satisfy the modern charterer
The interior of superyacht Lady Sheridan is very much an example of modern elegance. Indeed, the harmony between deep pile carpets and soft furnishings produces a warm and welcoming ambience.
The main salon benefits from an airy open-plan arrangement which allows charterers to relax on the seating or dine at the extended table.
It is, however, the upper salon which forms the communal centre of Lady Sheridan, with the intimate collection of fixtures and furnishings doubling up as a surround-sound movie theatre.
The crowning achievement of the accommodation is assuredly the owner’s suite. Occupying the entire main deck forward of amidships, the full-beam sleeping area is annexed by a generously proportioned private office. Besides this suite, the VIP cabin, three doubles, and single twin are just as inviting.
In order to find out more regarding M/Y Lady Sheridan, please feel free to get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts attending the Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show 2016.
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2019Make it your New Year’s resolution to charter a brand new superyacht with our round-up of the latest yachts to have hit...
- Australia charter special announced on M/Y ‘Infinity Pacific’Enjoy nine days for the price of seven on Whitsundays yacht charters on board the 40m/133ft motor yacht ‘Infinity Pacif...
- New photos: take a fresh look at 73m M/Y NAUTILUS Brand new imagery of the iconic 73m/240ft motor yacht NAUTILUS from Picchiotti has been released, showing off some rece...
- S/Y AQUIJO to charter in Papua New GuineaThe award-winning 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO has announced she will be chartering around the captivating cruising g...
- Viking M/Y MARYBELLE joins Bahamas charter fleet The 25m/83ft luxury fishing yacht MARYBELLE is one of the latest additions to the global charter market and will be ava...
- M/Y HANAA opens for charter in the Mediterranean Part of Dominator’s popular Ilumen series, the 27m/90ft motor yacht HANAA has announced she will be available to charte...