Delivered from Abeking & Rasmussen in 2007 before undergoing a refit in 2010, Lady Sheridan combines the fantastic build quality of the German shipyard with the interior and exterior styling of the esteemed British designer Donald Starkey.
Steeped in grandeur, both the communal and guest spaces are furnished with elegant fixtures and appropriately glamorous flourishes. Suitable for families and friends, the assortment of entertainment options and lounging areas enhance the possibilities around her charter grounds.
Beautifully appointed, the exterior of luxury yacht Lady Sheridan is fitted with all of the necessary luxuries as well as a handful of a unique touches. Nicely informal, the layout includes a Jacuzzi at the fore of the sundeck and plenty of alfresco dining options amidships and towards the aft.
Impressively flexible, the fully-equipped barbecue allows guests to enjoy a range of different meals when they’re not diving off the swim platform or unwinding in one of the many sun-drenched spots.
For those keen to keep fit whilst enjoying their private yacht charter vacation, two elliptical machines have been installed beneath the arch amidships, with a drop-down plasma TV providing entertainment.
Configured for entirely memorable vacations, superyacht Lady Sheridan is sure to satisfy the modern charterer
The interior of superyacht Lady Sheridan is very much an example of modern elegance. Indeed, the harmony between deep pile carpets and soft furnishings produces a warm and welcoming ambience.
The main salon benefits from an airy open-plan arrangement which allows charterers to relax on the seating or dine at the extended table.
It is, however, the upper salon which forms the communal centre of Lady Sheridan, with the intimate collection of fixtures and furnishings doubling up as a surround-sound movie theatre.
The crowning achievement of the accommodation is assuredly the owner’s suite. Occupying the entire main deck forward of amidships, the full-beam sleeping area is annexed by a generously proportioned private office. Besides this suite, the VIP cabin, three doubles, and single twin are just as inviting.
In order to find out more regarding M/Y Lady Sheridan, please feel free to get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts attending the Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show 2016.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...