A true individual on the charter fleet, King Baby combines the sophistication of modern motor yacht design with a real sense of character. Indeed, from bow to stern there are countless touches which make her a rock n roller in every sense of the expression.
From bespoke Fender ornaments to various prints of the Rolling stones, this character has been expertly integrated into the standout features which range from a waterfall Jacuzzi to full size bars.
Designed by the multi-award winning British designer Evan K Marshall, both the interior and exterior provide a perfect environment in which to enjoy New Year’s celebrations with friends and family.
Flanked by large windows and images from rocks hall of fame, the main salon of luxury yacht King Baby sets the stage for intimate socialising and unbounded relaxation. With a C-shape sofa forming the communal centre of the space, there’s also an additional games table and walk-up bar to keep everyone occupied.
The skylounge is just as impressive, with a number of relaxed options looking out on the sea- just the thing when it comes to spending time in the Caribbean.
Thoughtfully designed, the master cabins occupies the forward section of the main deck and includes his and hers bathrooms as well as added lounging space.
Capable of accommodating a total of 12 guests, the further four cabins are all finished to an exacting standard and promise to provide exceptional comfort in an appropriately private environment.
A superyacht unlike any other, King Baby delivers the ultimate charter experience
The exterior of superyacht King Baby is perhaps her crowning charm, with an abundance of seating and lounging spaces to enjoy whilst underway and at-anchor. Complete with subtle appearances of the yacht’s logo, it’s certainly clear that a great deal of thought has gone into the styling.
Anticipating the desires which will surface throughout the day, the layout includes dedicated areas for coffee, cocktails, and sun lounging. When guests aren’t busy with these pastimes, there’s also a wealth of water toys and tenders on hand to keep charterers thoroughly entertained.
Paying close attention to the needs of those on board, air conditioning has been fitted above the central alfresco dining table to ensure that everyone enjoys their meal in the highest comfort possible.
All finished by a Jacuzzi with a swim-up bar, there’s no doubt that King Baby is a true rock star.
In order to find out more regarding M/Y King Baby, please feel free to get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts available for charter in the Caribbean.
- The best brand-new superyachts for charter in 2019Be among the first to step on board a brand new superyacht with our round-up of the best recently-delivered yachts avai...
- VIDEO: Feadship transports 93m charter yacht ‘Lady S’ In a recent video, Feadship gives viewers a behind-the-scenes glimpse into how they moved their 93m/ 305ft megayacht ‘L...
- M/Y ‘Christina O’ available to charter at a reduced rate in the MediterraneanExplore Mediterranean hotspots such as the South of France and the Italian Riviera at a reduced rate on board one of th...
- 93m Feadship M/Y ‘Lady S’ joins the charter fleet It was announced this morning that Feadship’s latest masterpiece, the 93m/305ft superyacht ‘Lady S’, will be available ...
- Australia charter special announced on M/Y ‘Infinity Pacific’Enjoy nine days for the price of seven on Whitsundays yacht charters on board the 40m/133ft motor yacht ‘Infinity Pacif...
- 82m superyacht ROMEA available for South of France event chartersThe 82m/268ft motor yacht ROMEA has announced she is still available for Monaco Grand Prix yacht charters and Cannes Fi...