A true individual on the charter fleet, King Baby combines the sophistication of modern motor yacht design with a real sense of character. Indeed, from bow to stern there are countless touches which make her a rock n roller in every sense of the expression.
From bespoke Fender ornaments to various prints of the Rolling stones, this character has been expertly integrated into the standout features which range from a waterfall Jacuzzi to full size bars.
Designed by the multi-award winning British designer Evan K Marshall, both the interior and exterior provide a perfect environment in which to enjoy New Year’s celebrations with friends and family.
Flanked by large windows and images from rocks hall of fame, the main salon of luxury yacht King Baby sets the stage for intimate socialising and unbounded relaxation. With a C-shape sofa forming the communal centre of the space, there’s also an additional games table and walk-up bar to keep everyone occupied.
The skylounge is just as impressive, with a number of relaxed options looking out on the sea- just the thing when it comes to spending time in the Caribbean.
Thoughtfully designed, the master cabins occupies the forward section of the main deck and includes his and hers bathrooms as well as added lounging space.
Capable of accommodating a total of 12 guests, the further four cabins are all finished to an exacting standard and promise to provide exceptional comfort in an appropriately private environment.
A superyacht unlike any other, King Baby delivers the ultimate charter experience
The exterior of superyacht King Baby is perhaps her crowning charm, with an abundance of seating and lounging spaces to enjoy whilst underway and at-anchor. Complete with subtle appearances of the yacht’s logo, it’s certainly clear that a great deal of thought has gone into the styling.
Anticipating the desires which will surface throughout the day, the layout includes dedicated areas for coffee, cocktails, and sun lounging. When guests aren’t busy with these pastimes, there’s also a wealth of water toys and tenders on hand to keep charterers thoroughly entertained.
Paying close attention to the needs of those on board, air conditioning has been fitted above the central alfresco dining table to ensure that everyone enjoys their meal in the highest comfort possible.
All finished by a Jacuzzi with a swim-up bar, there’s no doubt that King Baby is a true rock star.
In order to find out more regarding M/Y King Baby, please feel free to get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts available for charter in the Caribbean.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed