Indeed, with its seemingly infinite stretches of white sand and with only the deepest of blue waters surrounding its interior, there’s no surprise that the archipelago has developed a reputation for being a veritable paradise.
Originally delivered from Broward in 1995, superyacht Kelly Anne has enjoyed extensive upgrades as well as an exacting interior refit in 2014, offering guests the latest in entertainment options and comfort in her exotic charter grounds.
Comprised of a single master, a VIP, and three twin cabins, Kelly Anne is capable of accommodating up to ten guests whilst away on charter.
Complete with the latest and most desirable features, Kelly Anne is an ideal choice for charterers keen to experience the Bahamas
Blending light and space in an exceptional manner, the interior of superyacht Kelly Anne is governed by honey tones and inviting furnishings.
With an open layout, charterers are able to effortlessly move between the communal spaces whilst appreciating the space on offer- the large windows also mean there’s never a stunning view far from hand.
What’s more, with a generously proportioned wet bar on the starboard side, the main salon ensures that evenings can be spent in luxurious intimacy.
Such an arrangement ultimately lends itself perfectly to the charter grounds of the Bahamas, forming a tranquil retreat to return to following a day spent out on the water.
The exterior of superyacht Kelly Anne is just as impressive as the interior, with a number of options on offer for those spending time in exotic waters.
The Jacuzzi on the sundeck, for example, has been situated amidships to allow guests to enjoy a soak along with panoramic views. The wet bar a little further forward also means that grabbing a drink couldn’t be easier.
The alfresco dining options likewise abound on the sundeck, offering those on board the opportunity to take their breakfast in the warmth of the sun, or lunch in partial shading.
As much of an entertainer as she is a host, Kelly Anne also boasts large entertainment areas on her aft deck and flybridge which makes getting together with friends and family a total pleasure
For further information regarding M/Y Kelly Anne and her current deal, please feel free to get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury superyachts available to rent in the Bahamas.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed