Celebrating its 30th anniversary this year, the Miami Yacht Show is set to be even bigger and better than before.
Indeed, with a range of new VIP experiences for visitors to take advantage of, as well as enlarged exhibition areas, there’s no doubt that superyachts will be the talk of the Magic City between 15th-19th February.
Set to occupy the berth reserved for the largest yacht, superyacht Here Comes The Sun is certain to impress as she makes her debut on the show circuit.
What are the charter benefits of Superyacht Here Comes The Sun?
Delivered from Amels in 2017, Here Comes The Sun is the largest superyacht ever built by the Dutch shipyard.
Putting her impressive size to outstanding use, legendary interior designer Andrew Winch has implemented a range of modern and inviting furnishings across her six decks. Sure to please charter guests, there is a collection of wellness facilities ranging from a sauna and steam to a generously sized swimming pool.
The principal charter guest is sure to be particularly satisfied, with a 300 square meter Owner’s deck providing suitably luxurious and private accommodation. Besides this standout accommodation, the superyacht also boasts 3 VIP suites, and 6 doubles, 4 of which can be converted to twins.
Altogether, the cabin configuration on board M/Y Here Comes The Sun allows her to sleep up to 12 guests whilst away on a private yacht charter vacation.
A landmark superyacht from the Amels shipyard, Here Comes The Sun is sure to impress at the Miami Yacht Show
What other superyachts are attending the Miami Yacht Show 2018?
Besides superyacht Here Comes The Sun, a number of privately owned and yachts open for charter have been confirmed for the Miami Yacht Show 2018.
The next largest, for example, is the the multi award-winning 73m/240ft charter yacht ‘Grace E’. Having spent her winter in the Caribbean, the Picchiotti motor yacht is bound to attract plenty of attention from discerning show goers.
Besides the superyachts on display, there will also be a number of luxury brands exhibiting who produce products associated with the superyacht lifestyle.
In order to find out the charter availability for M/Y Here Comes The Sun, feel free to get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
- The best brand-new superyachts for charter in 2019Be among the first to step on board a brand new superyacht with our round-up of the best recently-delivered yachts avai...
- VIDEO: Feadship transports 93m charter yacht ‘Lady S’ In a recent video, Feadship gives viewers a behind-the-scenes glimpse into how they moved their 93m/ 305ft megayacht ‘L...
- M/Y ‘Christina O’ available to charter at a reduced rate in the MediterraneanExplore Mediterranean hotspots such as the South of France and the Italian Riviera at a reduced rate on board one of th...
- 93m Feadship M/Y ‘Lady S’ joins the charter fleet It was announced this morning that Feadship’s latest masterpiece, the 93m/305ft superyacht ‘Lady S’, will be available ...
- Australia charter special announced on M/Y ‘Infinity Pacific’Enjoy nine days for the price of seven on Whitsundays yacht charters on board the 40m/133ft motor yacht ‘Infinity Pacif...
- 82m superyacht ROMEA available for South of France event chartersThe 82m/268ft motor yacht ROMEA has announced she is still available for Monaco Grand Prix yacht charters and Cannes Fi...