Celebrating its 30th anniversary this year, the Miami Yacht Show is set to be even bigger and better than before.
Indeed, with a range of new VIP experiences for visitors to take advantage of, as well as enlarged exhibition areas, there’s no doubt that superyachts will be the talk of the Magic City between 15th-19th February.
Set to occupy the berth reserved for the largest yacht, superyacht Here Comes The Sun is certain to impress as she makes her debut on the show circuit.
What are the charter benefits of Superyacht Here Comes The Sun?
Delivered from Amels in 2017, Here Comes The Sun is the largest superyacht ever built by the Dutch shipyard.
Putting her impressive size to outstanding use, legendary interior designer Andrew Winch has implemented a range of modern and inviting furnishings across her six decks. Sure to please charter guests, there is a collection of wellness facilities ranging from a sauna and steam to a generously sized swimming pool.
The principal charter guest is sure to be particularly satisfied, with a 300 square meter Owner’s deck providing suitably luxurious and private accommodation. Besides this standout accommodation, the superyacht also boasts 3 VIP suites, and 6 doubles, 4 of which can be converted to twins.
Altogether, the cabin configuration on board M/Y Here Comes The Sun allows her to sleep up to 12 guests whilst away on a private yacht charter vacation.
A landmark superyacht from the Amels shipyard, Here Comes The Sun is sure to impress at the Miami Yacht Show
What other superyachts are attending the Miami Yacht Show 2018?
Besides superyacht Here Comes The Sun, a number of privately owned and yachts open for charter have been confirmed for the Miami Yacht Show 2018.
The next largest, for example, is the the multi award-winning 73m/240ft charter yacht ‘Grace E’. Having spent her winter in the Caribbean, the Picchiotti motor yacht is bound to attract plenty of attention from discerning show goers.
Besides the superyachts on display, there will also be a number of luxury brands exhibiting who produce products associated with the superyacht lifestyle.
In order to find out the charter availability for M/Y Here Comes The Sun, feel free to get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- 8 top superyachts open for Thanksgiving chartersIf you’re looking to spend Thanksgiving with your loved ones enjoying a yacht charter vacation, then you’re in luck; th...
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...