Bringing out scores of onlookers as she passed by Gallions Reach yesterday, the 73m/240ft superyacht ‘Grace E’ was quite the sight to behold in an otherwise overcast London.
Whilst her backdrop usually consists of the idyllic island surroundings of the Bahamas or the quaint coasts of the Mediterranean, this week Grace E was photographed making her way through the River Thames.
Not the first stop along her Great British tour, she was also spotted at Falmouth Harbour in Cornwall earlier on this week, leaving a similarly impressive wave of intrigue in her wake.
No stranger to global expeditions, the engineering of Grace E allows her to undertake lengthy excursions with incredible ease.
Awarded the prestigious title of ‘Motor Yacht of the Year’ at the World Superyacht Awards last year, she also collected trophies in a number of other categories including the ‘Interior Design Award’ and ‘Naval Architecture Award’ at the Showboats Design Awards 2015.
Lighting up the London landscape with some of the finest Italian craftsmanship, superyacht Grace E understandably caused quite the fervor in the British capital
With a commanding exterior styled by the French designer Philippe Briand, it was no surprise to see a number of onlookers gathering to take images of the motor yacht on their smart phones.
At 73m, Grace E is to date the largest superyacht to be delivered from the Italian shipyard, and easily dwarfed other vessels around London.
Whilst there was no opportunity to get a peek inside of luxury yacht Grace E in the Thames, her interior has been composed by the estimable Remi Tessier, and includes a concierge desk and hydrotherapy room amongst other outstanding features.
Complete with an elaborate master suite, 2 VIP staterooms, and four other cabins, Grace E is capable of accommodating up to 12 charterers with an attendant crew of 20.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...