Bringing out scores of onlookers as she passed by Gallions Reach yesterday, the 73m/240ft superyacht ‘Grace E’ was quite the sight to behold in an otherwise overcast London.
Whilst her backdrop usually consists of the idyllic island surroundings of the Bahamas or the quaint coasts of the Mediterranean, this week Grace E was photographed making her way through the River Thames.
Not the first stop along her Great British tour, she was also spotted at Falmouth Harbour in Cornwall earlier on this week, leaving a similarly impressive wave of intrigue in her wake.
No stranger to global expeditions, the engineering of Grace E allows her to undertake lengthy excursions with incredible ease.
Awarded the prestigious title of ‘Motor Yacht of the Year’ at the World Superyacht Awards last year, she also collected trophies in a number of other categories including the ‘Interior Design Award’ and ‘Naval Architecture Award’ at the Showboats Design Awards 2015.
Lighting up the London landscape with some of the finest Italian craftsmanship, superyacht Grace E understandably caused quite the fervor in the British capital
With a commanding exterior styled by the French designer Philippe Briand, it was no surprise to see a number of onlookers gathering to take images of the motor yacht on their smart phones.
At 73m, Grace E is to date the largest superyacht to be delivered from the Italian shipyard, and easily dwarfed other vessels around London.
Whilst there was no opportunity to get a peek inside of luxury yacht Grace E in the Thames, her interior has been composed by the estimable Remi Tessier, and includes a concierge desk and hydrotherapy room amongst other outstanding features.
Complete with an elaborate master suite, 2 VIP staterooms, and four other cabins, Grace E is capable of accommodating up to 12 charterers with an attendant crew of 20.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charterAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- Sneak preview inside brand new M/Y O’MATHILDENow only a couple of months from completion, a number of exciting renderings have been published to illustrate the fasc...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...