Bringing out scores of onlookers as she passed by Gallions Reach yesterday, the 73m/240ft superyacht ‘Grace E’ was quite the sight to behold in an otherwise overcast London.
Whilst her backdrop usually consists of the idyllic island surroundings of the Bahamas or the quaint coasts of the Mediterranean, this week Grace E was photographed making her way through the River Thames.
Not the first stop along her Great British tour, she was also spotted at Falmouth Harbour in Cornwall earlier on this week, leaving a similarly impressive wave of intrigue in her wake.
No stranger to global expeditions, the engineering of Grace E allows her to undertake lengthy excursions with incredible ease.
Awarded the prestigious title of ‘Motor Yacht of the Year’ at the World Superyacht Awards last year, she also collected trophies in a number of other categories including the ‘Interior Design Award’ and ‘Naval Architecture Award’ at the Showboats Design Awards 2015.
Lighting up the London landscape with some of the finest Italian craftsmanship, superyacht Grace E understandably caused quite the fervor in the British capital
With a commanding exterior styled by the French designer Philippe Briand, it was no surprise to see a number of onlookers gathering to take images of the motor yacht on their smart phones.
At 73m, Grace E is to date the largest superyacht to be delivered from the Italian shipyard, and easily dwarfed other vessels around London.
Whilst there was no opportunity to get a peek inside of luxury yacht Grace E in the Thames, her interior has been composed by the estimable Remi Tessier, and includes a concierge desk and hydrotherapy room amongst other outstanding features.
Complete with an elaborate master suite, 2 VIP staterooms, and four other cabins, Grace E is capable of accommodating up to 12 charterers with an attendant crew of 20.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.