With her re-launch attracting significant attention back in March, LEGEND has this week undertaken her inaugural luxury charter in Norway.
Cutting a noticeably modern profile thanks to her refreshed exterior and naval architecture- both handled by the award-winning Diana Yacht Design- there’s no doubt that she’ll turn more than a few heads as she continues along her current passage.
Her interior is reportedly just as fascinating, with renderings revealing a tastefully opulent style accentuated by large and open communal spaces.
Retaining her status as a proficient icebreaker, the teams responsible for her refit have clearly ensured that she maintains her enviable character.
Interestingly, LEGEND isn’t the only expedition yacht to test her capabilities in the Norwegian fjords this month- a few weeks ago, the 95m/312ft motor yacht KISMET was also spotted along the southern shore close to Vikoyri, a small village which boasts exceptional rural views.
An ideal charter destination for adventurers, Norway provides a wealth of sights and coastlines to behold whilst away on vacation
Replete with rolling landscapes and with skylines perfectly suited to sunsets, Norway provides all of the attractions necessary for a totally unique charter experience.
What’s more, the destination is particularly worth visiting on board an expedition yacht such as LEGEND as her performance makes cruising entirely effortless whilst her amenities guarantee premier comfort.
Indeed, her refit has seen the addition of a home cinema, a fitness room, and even a swimming pool for guests to enjoy when they’re not out sightseeing.
It’s not all indoor living, however, and with the stern being extended by 3.6 metres, there’s now more room than ever to enjoy the exterior when the sun is at its highest.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...