With her re-launch attracting significant attention back in March, LEGEND has this week undertaken her inaugural luxury charter in Norway.
Cutting a noticeably modern profile thanks to her refreshed exterior and naval architecture- both handled by the award-winning Diana Yacht Design- there’s no doubt that she’ll turn more than a few heads as she continues along her current passage.
Her interior is reportedly just as fascinating, with renderings revealing a tastefully opulent style accentuated by large and open communal spaces.
Retaining her status as a proficient icebreaker, the teams responsible for her refit have clearly ensured that she maintains her enviable character.
Interestingly, LEGEND isn’t the only expedition yacht to test her capabilities in the Norwegian fjords this month- a few weeks ago, the 95m/312ft motor yacht KISMET was also spotted along the southern shore close to Vikoyri, a small village which boasts exceptional rural views.
An ideal charter destination for adventurers, Norway provides a wealth of sights and coastlines to behold whilst away on vacation
Replete with rolling landscapes and with skylines perfectly suited to sunsets, Norway provides all of the attractions necessary for a totally unique charter experience.
What’s more, the destination is particularly worth visiting on board an expedition yacht such as LEGEND as her performance makes cruising entirely effortless whilst her amenities guarantee premier comfort.
Indeed, her refit has seen the addition of a home cinema, a fitness room, and even a swimming pool for guests to enjoy when they’re not out sightseeing.
It’s not all indoor living, however, and with the stern being extended by 3.6 metres, there’s now more room than ever to enjoy the exterior when the sun is at its highest.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charterAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Blue Planet TV series superyacht ALUCIA now available to charterCausing a sensation when she appeared on the second season of the hit BBC series Blue Planet in winter, the 56m/183ft e...
- Inside Below Deck Mediterranean Season 3 M/Y ‘Talisman Maiton’Premiering on Bravo TV on 15th May, Below Deck Mediterranean Season 3 will see Captain Sandy Yawn and a cast of familia...