With her re-launch attracting significant attention back in March, LEGEND has this week undertaken her inaugural luxury charter in Norway.
Cutting a noticeably modern profile thanks to her refreshed exterior and naval architecture- both handled by the award-winning Diana Yacht Design- there’s no doubt that she’ll turn more than a few heads as she continues along her current passage.
Her interior is reportedly just as fascinating, with renderings revealing a tastefully opulent style accentuated by large and open communal spaces.
Retaining her status as a proficient icebreaker, the teams responsible for her refit have clearly ensured that she maintains her enviable character.
Interestingly, LEGEND isn’t the only expedition yacht to test her capabilities in the Norwegian fjords this month- a few weeks ago, the 95m/312ft motor yacht KISMET was also spotted along the southern shore close to Vikoyri, a small village which boasts exceptional rural views.
An ideal charter destination for adventurers, Norway provides a wealth of sights and coastlines to behold whilst away on vacation
Replete with rolling landscapes and with skylines perfectly suited to sunsets, Norway provides all of the attractions necessary for a totally unique charter experience.
What’s more, the destination is particularly worth visiting on board an expedition yacht such as LEGEND as her performance makes cruising entirely effortless whilst her amenities guarantee premier comfort.
Indeed, her refit has seen the addition of a home cinema, a fitness room, and even a swimming pool for guests to enjoy when they’re not out sightseeing.
It’s not all indoor living, however, and with the stern being extended by 3.6 metres, there’s now more room than ever to enjoy the exterior when the sun is at its highest.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed