With her re-launch attracting significant attention back in March, LEGEND has this week undertaken her inaugural luxury charter in Norway.
Cutting a noticeably modern profile thanks to her refreshed exterior and naval architecture- both handled by the award-winning Diana Yacht Design- there’s no doubt that she’ll turn more than a few heads as she continues along her current passage.
Her interior is reportedly just as fascinating, with renderings revealing a tastefully opulent style accentuated by large and open communal spaces.
Retaining her status as a proficient icebreaker, the teams responsible for her refit have clearly ensured that she maintains her enviable character.
Interestingly, LEGEND isn’t the only expedition yacht to test her capabilities in the Norwegian fjords this month- a few weeks ago, the 95m/312ft motor yacht KISMET was also spotted along the southern shore close to Vikoyri, a small village which boasts exceptional rural views.
An ideal charter destination for adventurers, Norway provides a wealth of sights and coastlines to behold whilst away on vacation
Replete with rolling landscapes and with skylines perfectly suited to sunsets, Norway provides all of the attractions necessary for a totally unique charter experience.
What’s more, the destination is particularly worth visiting on board an expedition yacht such as LEGEND as her performance makes cruising entirely effortless whilst her amenities guarantee premier comfort.
Indeed, her refit has seen the addition of a home cinema, a fitness room, and even a swimming pool for guests to enjoy when they’re not out sightseeing.
It’s not all indoor living, however, and with the stern being extended by 3.6 metres, there’s now more room than ever to enjoy the exterior when the sun is at its highest.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.