A masterpiece in exterior and interior design, the effortlessly glamorous Double Down is sure to attract more than a little attention next month when she goes on display at Yachts Miami Beach 2017.
Spanning four decks- and with a freshly repainted hull- the motor yacht cuts a commanding profile in the water which hints towards the various luxuries to be found around her communal and guest spaces.
No doubt the crowning features of Double Down include the comfortably furnished movie theatre, the dedicated on board gymnasium, and the spacious sundeck Jacuzzi surrounded by loungers.
With a impressive total of 9 generously proportioned staterooms, Double Down is capable of comfortably accommodating up to 12 guests whilst away on a luxury yacht charter vacation.
Accessed by a suitably opulent elevator, each of the decks on board Double Down treats guests to a veritable world of luxury. On the main deck, for example, the main salon forms the communal centre, with silky furnishings providing the perfect environment to enjoy drinks and a movie.
Elsewhere, the similarly styled dining area provides an ideal spot for more formal occasions, creating an altogether different atmosphere than is found amongst the alfresco dining areas.
Heading out to the exterior, guests will find themselves spoilt for choice amidst the vast space given over to lounging and relaxing- from the outdoor lounge situated on the aft to the furnished Portuguese bridge towards the fore, there’s a number of options to enjoy whilst underway and at-anchor.
Whilst there’s plenty to enjoy on board M/Y Double Down, her enviable collection of tenders and water toys also make her a worthy choice for the more adventurously inclined charter guest.
Combining the most desired luxury features with timeless design, superyacht Double Down delivers the perfect charter experience
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- 8 top superyachts open for Thanksgiving chartersIf you’re looking to spend Thanksgiving with your loved ones enjoying a yacht charter vacation, then you’re in luck; th...
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...