A masterpiece in exterior and interior design, the effortlessly glamorous Double Down is sure to attract more than a little attention next month when she goes on display at Yachts Miami Beach 2017.
Spanning four decks- and with a freshly repainted hull- the motor yacht cuts a commanding profile in the water which hints towards the various luxuries to be found around her communal and guest spaces.
No doubt the crowning features of Double Down include the comfortably furnished movie theatre, the dedicated on board gymnasium, and the spacious sundeck Jacuzzi surrounded by loungers.
With a impressive total of 9 generously proportioned staterooms, Double Down is capable of comfortably accommodating up to 12 guests whilst away on a luxury yacht charter vacation.
Accessed by a suitably opulent elevator, each of the decks on board Double Down treats guests to a veritable world of luxury. On the main deck, for example, the main salon forms the communal centre, with silky furnishings providing the perfect environment to enjoy drinks and a movie.
Elsewhere, the similarly styled dining area provides an ideal spot for more formal occasions, creating an altogether different atmosphere than is found amongst the alfresco dining areas.
Heading out to the exterior, guests will find themselves spoilt for choice amidst the vast space given over to lounging and relaxing- from the outdoor lounge situated on the aft to the furnished Portuguese bridge towards the fore, there’s a number of options to enjoy whilst underway and at-anchor.
Whilst there’s plenty to enjoy on board M/Y Double Down, her enviable collection of tenders and water toys also make her a worthy choice for the more adventurously inclined charter guest.
Combining the most desired luxury features with timeless design, superyacht Double Down delivers the perfect charter experience
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed