A masterpiece in exterior and interior design, the effortlessly glamorous Double Down is sure to attract more than a little attention next month when she goes on display at Yachts Miami Beach 2017.
Spanning four decks- and with a freshly repainted hull- the motor yacht cuts a commanding profile in the water which hints towards the various luxuries to be found around her communal and guest spaces.
No doubt the crowning features of Double Down include the comfortably furnished movie theatre, the dedicated on board gymnasium, and the spacious sundeck Jacuzzi surrounded by loungers.
With a impressive total of 9 generously proportioned staterooms, Double Down is capable of comfortably accommodating up to 12 guests whilst away on a luxury yacht charter vacation.
Accessed by a suitably opulent elevator, each of the decks on board Double Down treats guests to a veritable world of luxury. On the main deck, for example, the main salon forms the communal centre, with silky furnishings providing the perfect environment to enjoy drinks and a movie.
Elsewhere, the similarly styled dining area provides an ideal spot for more formal occasions, creating an altogether different atmosphere than is found amongst the alfresco dining areas.
Heading out to the exterior, guests will find themselves spoilt for choice amidst the vast space given over to lounging and relaxing- from the outdoor lounge situated on the aft to the furnished Portuguese bridge towards the fore, there’s a number of options to enjoy whilst underway and at-anchor.
Whilst there’s plenty to enjoy on board M/Y Double Down, her enviable collection of tenders and water toys also make her a worthy choice for the more adventurously inclined charter guest.
Combining the most desired luxury features with timeless design, superyacht Double Down delivers the perfect charter experience
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.