Originally delivered from Lloyd Ships in 1990, Cloud Atlas recently emerged from an ambitious rebuild project which spanned well over two years.
Equally attentive to both her aesthetic and performance capabilities, the team behind the build have installed a whole new engine and generators as well refreshing the interior fabrics and carpets.
Committed to bringing the motor yacht into the 21st century with style, the entertainment systems have also been brought up to date to entertain charterers in both the communal and private spaces.
Ensuring that she cuts a distinctive profile in the water, Cloud Atlas has also received a complete paint job to complement her harmonious lines.
With all of her constituent parts undergoing a total upgrade, Cloud Atlas effectively offers guests the experience of chartering a brand new superyacht
A masterclass in neutral tones and thoughtfully arranged furnishings, the main salon of charter yacht Cloud Atlas more than lives up to the expectations brought about by her exterior.
With classically inspired bar stools lining the starboard side and a deep sofa fringing the port, it becomes immediately obvious that this is a superyacht full of options.
The formal dining space is similarly striking, with warm wood panelling and overhead lighting creating a wholly inviting atmosphere perfect for a luxury charter vacation.
The upgrades to the five staterooms have clearly been carried out to the same exacting standard, and the general opulence in these spaces could not be better for resting up after a day out on the water.
Although tucked away from sight, the galley has also undergone a total transformation, allowing the chef to produce his dishes in an impressively modern environment.
Whilst the interior takes its cues from timelessly elegant design, the exterior of luxury yacht Cloud Atlas is replete with contemporary flourishes.
Indeed, a new collection of finely sculpted chairs which line the central alfresco dining spot add a touch of style to the already refreshing ambience found outdoors.
The twin staircases leading down to the sizeable swim platform will of course be greatly appreciated by guests looking to dive into the water and board tenders from the freshly installed garage this summer.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charterAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- Sneak preview inside brand new M/Y O’MATHILDENow only a couple of months from completion, a number of exciting renderings have been published to illustrate the fasc...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...