Originally delivered from Lloyd Ships in 1990, Cloud Atlas recently emerged from an ambitious rebuild project which spanned well over two years.
Equally attentive to both her aesthetic and performance capabilities, the team behind the build have installed a whole new engine and generators as well refreshing the interior fabrics and carpets.
Committed to bringing the motor yacht into the 21st century with style, the entertainment systems have also been brought up to date to entertain charterers in both the communal and private spaces.
Ensuring that she cuts a distinctive profile in the water, Cloud Atlas has also received a complete paint job to complement her harmonious lines.
With all of her constituent parts undergoing a total upgrade, Cloud Atlas effectively offers guests the experience of chartering a brand new superyacht
A masterclass in neutral tones and thoughtfully arranged furnishings, the main salon of charter yacht Cloud Atlas more than lives up to the expectations brought about by her exterior.
With classically inspired bar stools lining the starboard side and a deep sofa fringing the port, it becomes immediately obvious that this is a superyacht full of options.
The formal dining space is similarly striking, with warm wood panelling and overhead lighting creating a wholly inviting atmosphere perfect for a luxury charter vacation.
The upgrades to the five staterooms have clearly been carried out to the same exacting standard, and the general opulence in these spaces could not be better for resting up after a day out on the water.
Although tucked away from sight, the galley has also undergone a total transformation, allowing the chef to produce his dishes in an impressively modern environment.
Whilst the interior takes its cues from timelessly elegant design, the exterior of luxury yacht Cloud Atlas is replete with contemporary flourishes.
Indeed, a new collection of finely sculpted chairs which line the central alfresco dining spot add a touch of style to the already refreshing ambience found outdoors.
The twin staircases leading down to the sizeable swim platform will of course be greatly appreciated by guests looking to dive into the water and board tenders from the freshly installed garage this summer.
- The best brand-new superyachts for charter in 2019Be among the first to step on board a brand new superyacht with our round-up of the best recently-delivered yachts avai...
- VIDEO: Feadship transports 93m charter yacht ‘Lady S’ In a recent video, Feadship gives viewers a behind-the-scenes glimpse into how they moved their 93m/ 305ft megayacht ‘L...
- M/Y ‘Christina O’ available to charter at a reduced rate in the MediterraneanExplore Mediterranean hotspots such as the South of France and the Italian Riviera at a reduced rate on board one of th...
- 93m Feadship M/Y ‘Lady S’ joins the charter fleet It was announced this morning that Feadship’s latest masterpiece, the 93m/305ft superyacht ‘Lady S’, will be available ...
- Australia charter special announced on M/Y ‘Infinity Pacific’Enjoy nine days for the price of seven on Whitsundays yacht charters on board the 40m/133ft motor yacht ‘Infinity Pacif...
- 82m superyacht ROMEA available for South of France event chartersThe 82m/268ft motor yacht ROMEA has announced she is still available for Monaco Grand Prix yacht charters and Cannes Fi...