Originally delivered from Lloyd Ships in 1990, Cloud Atlas recently emerged from an ambitious rebuild project which spanned well over two years.
Equally attentive to both her aesthetic and performance capabilities, the team behind the build have installed a whole new engine and generators as well refreshing the interior fabrics and carpets.
Committed to bringing the motor yacht into the 21st century with style, the entertainment systems have also been brought up to date to entertain charterers in both the communal and private spaces.
Ensuring that she cuts a distinctive profile in the water, Cloud Atlas has also received a complete paint job to complement her harmonious lines.
With all of her constituent parts undergoing a total upgrade, Cloud Atlas effectively offers guests the experience of chartering a brand new superyacht
A masterclass in neutral tones and thoughtfully arranged furnishings, the main salon of charter yacht Cloud Atlas more than lives up to the expectations brought about by her exterior.
With classically inspired bar stools lining the starboard side and a deep sofa fringing the port, it becomes immediately obvious that this is a superyacht full of options.
The formal dining space is similarly striking, with warm wood panelling and overhead lighting creating a wholly inviting atmosphere perfect for a luxury charter vacation.
The upgrades to the five staterooms have clearly been carried out to the same exacting standard, and the general opulence in these spaces could not be better for resting up after a day out on the water.
Although tucked away from sight, the galley has also undergone a total transformation, allowing the chef to produce his dishes in an impressively modern environment.
Whilst the interior takes its cues from timelessly elegant design, the exterior of luxury yacht Cloud Atlas is replete with contemporary flourishes.
Indeed, a new collection of finely sculpted chairs which line the central alfresco dining spot add a touch of style to the already refreshing ambience found outdoors.
The twin staircases leading down to the sizeable swim platform will of course be greatly appreciated by guests looking to dive into the water and board tenders from the freshly installed garage this summer.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- 8 top superyachts open for Thanksgiving chartersIf you’re looking to spend Thanksgiving with your loved ones enjoying a yacht charter vacation, then you’re in luck; th...
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...