Originally delivered from Lloyd Ships in 1990, Cloud Atlas recently emerged from an ambitious rebuild project which spanned well over two years.
Equally attentive to both her aesthetic and performance capabilities, the team behind the build have installed a whole new engine and generators as well refreshing the interior fabrics and carpets.
Committed to bringing the motor yacht into the 21st century with style, the entertainment systems have also been brought up to date to entertain charterers in both the communal and private spaces.
Ensuring that she cuts a distinctive profile in the water, Cloud Atlas has also received a complete paint job to complement her harmonious lines.
With all of her constituent parts undergoing a total upgrade, Cloud Atlas effectively offers guests the experience of chartering a brand new superyacht
A masterclass in neutral tones and thoughtfully arranged furnishings, the main salon of charter yacht Cloud Atlas more than lives up to the expectations brought about by her exterior.
With classically inspired bar stools lining the starboard side and a deep sofa fringing the port, it becomes immediately obvious that this is a superyacht full of options.
The formal dining space is similarly striking, with warm wood panelling and overhead lighting creating a wholly inviting atmosphere perfect for a luxury charter vacation.
The upgrades to the five staterooms have clearly been carried out to the same exacting standard, and the general opulence in these spaces could not be better for resting up after a day out on the water.
Although tucked away from sight, the galley has also undergone a total transformation, allowing the chef to produce his dishes in an impressively modern environment.
Whilst the interior takes its cues from timelessly elegant design, the exterior of luxury yacht Cloud Atlas is replete with contemporary flourishes.
Indeed, a new collection of finely sculpted chairs which line the central alfresco dining spot add a touch of style to the already refreshing ambience found outdoors.
The twin staircases leading down to the sizeable swim platform will of course be greatly appreciated by guests looking to dive into the water and board tenders from the freshly installed garage this summer.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.