Originally delivered from Lloyd Ships in 1990, Cloud Atlas recently emerged from an ambitious rebuild project which spanned well over two years.
Equally attentive to both her aesthetic and performance capabilities, the team behind the build have installed a whole new engine and generators as well refreshing the interior fabrics and carpets.
Committed to bringing the motor yacht into the 21st century with style, the entertainment systems have also been brought up to date to entertain charterers in both the communal and private spaces.
Ensuring that she cuts a distinctive profile in the water, Cloud Atlas has also received a complete paint job to complement her harmonious lines.
With all of her constituent parts undergoing a total upgrade, Cloud Atlas effectively offers guests the experience of chartering a brand new superyacht
A masterclass in neutral tones and thoughtfully arranged furnishings, the main salon of charter yacht Cloud Atlas more than lives up to the expectations brought about by her exterior.
With classically inspired bar stools lining the starboard side and a deep sofa fringing the port, it becomes immediately obvious that this is a superyacht full of options.
The formal dining space is similarly striking, with warm wood panelling and overhead lighting creating a wholly inviting atmosphere perfect for a luxury charter vacation.
The upgrades to the five staterooms have clearly been carried out to the same exacting standard, and the general opulence in these spaces could not be better for resting up after a day out on the water.
Although tucked away from sight, the galley has also undergone a total transformation, allowing the chef to produce his dishes in an impressively modern environment.
Whilst the interior takes its cues from timelessly elegant design, the exterior of luxury yacht Cloud Atlas is replete with contemporary flourishes.
Indeed, a new collection of finely sculpted chairs which line the central alfresco dining spot add a touch of style to the already refreshing ambience found outdoors.
The twin staircases leading down to the sizeable swim platform will of course be greatly appreciated by guests looking to dive into the water and board tenders from the freshly installed garage this summer.
- Watch Sydney's New Year's Fireworks on M/Y SAHANAThe 37m/120ft motor yacht SAHANA, one of Australia's finest charter yachts, is available for a New Year’s charter in th...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y NARVALO Offers Special Thanksgiving DealCharter the 33m/110ft superyacht NARVALO from Cantiere Delle Marche in the Bahamas this Thanksgiving and get eight days...
- M/Y KATHARINE Enjoys Stunning RefitFinely refined, the classically styled 61m/201ft motor yacht KATHARINE is available for charter in the Mediterranean fo...
- M/Y SHERAKHAN Undergoing Exciting RefitSet to take on a completely new look, the 70m/229ft motor yacht SHERAKHAN is currently halfway through an extensive ref...
- Where Can I Charter In The Caribbean This Winter?As the Caribbean returns to its historic glory following weather complications earlier this year, we provide a fresh up...