Combining a jet black hull, dynamic exterior lines and an inviting aft deck infinity pool, Alfa Nero will not be turning heads at the upcoming event in Barcelona for her immense scale alone.
Launched by Oceanco in 2007, she is one of the most iconic yachts on the charter market and, as an obvious must-see at the industry meet, yachting professionals in attendance will be extremely keen to check out her pop art-inspired Alberto Pinto interior and long-list of luxurious amenities.
Those who do step aboard at the MYBA Charter Show will no doubt be impressed by the yacht’s strong connection to the sea and emphasis on outdoor living. A prime example of this is the oversized aft deck, bestowed with a 1.6-metre-deep pool, a lido-like relaxation area, shaded seating and a bar.
Not only does this deck form the ultimate daytime hangout, but it can also serve as the place to party once the sun has gone down. Plus, the pool, which is marked with the letter H, can be raised flush with the deck to serve as a helideck.
From here, double doors slide open into the main salon where Pinto has taken inspiration from pop artist Roy Lichtenstein. Coloured circles are scattered at random on the dark Macassar dining table, a black grand piano is decorated with white stripes and swirling patterns adorn the upholstery.
Not only does this deck form the ultimate daytime hangout, but it can also serve as the place to party
There are also bold stripes in the flooring, zigzags of woodwork and kid leather, and even Lichtenstein prints on the walls. A simpler colour palette of white and navy is used in the skylounge, where large windows flank a chic seating area and a circular lobby, which acts as a grand place to dine.
Another highlight is the top deck. Guests on a private yacht charter can make use of the hairdressing and beauty facilities and work out in the gym here before chilling out in the spa pool. There is also a spa pool and intimate seating area forward of the sleek master suite.
The motor yacht can sleep up to 12 guests in six cabins, including an upper deck master suite with its own private terrace, a VIP suite and three guest cabins on the main deck, and a VIP cabin on the lower deck, which is located just steps away from a fold-down beach platform in the lobby.
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- BEST PHOTOS: Monaco Yacht Show 2018YachtCharterFleet has handpicked the best photos from more than 6,000 Instagram posts to help you get straight to the h...
- First look inside brand new 85m M/Y O’PTASIABrand new and available to charter in Greece, the 85m/279ft motor yacht O’PTASIA has released some fresh images of the ...
- Feadship M/Y JOY now available for Caribbean yacht charterMaking her Caribbean debut, the magnificent 70m/230ft motor yacht JOY is now open to enquiries for luxury yacht charter...