Charter Yacht 'King Baby' Offers Late Summer Deal In New England
Delivered from IAG Yachts last year, ‘King Baby’ was swiftly shortlisted in a number of prestigious categories at both the Showboats Design Awards and the World Superyacht Awards.
Such high appraisal is of course owed to the outstanding singularity of the superyacht. Indeed, the presiding rock and roll theme and graceful exterior styling- both courtesy of London-based designer Evan K Marshall- make her a remarkable motor yacht.
Perfectly primed for the warm waters of late summer New England, King Baby features a vast sundeck complete with a spacious Jacuzzi and an interior suitably furnished for socialising and unwinding deep into the night.
Following her late summer availability in New England, King Baby will head to the Caribbean for the winter charter season.
A true rockstar, King Baby is a superyacht which promises a highly memorable charter experience
Expertly accentuated by various rockstar flourishes, the bright interior of superyacht King Baby truly is unlike any other.
With a palette composed of fresh whites and vibrant purples, the striking aesthetic is completed by a range of woods from the main salon through to the guest cabins.
An expert host, the superyacht also includes a generously proportioned sky lounge which boasts the addition of a cinema screen and surround sound.
With a total of five guest cabins, King Baby is capable of accommodating parties of twelve whilst away on a private yacht charter.
Just as impressive as her unique interior, the exterior of luxury yacht King Baby is incredibly well-appointed.
Specifically, an arrangement of chaise loungers towards the forward deck provide a convenient setting for socialising, whilst the central alfresco dining table amidships is situated beneath partial shading for guests to take in their surroundings and enjoy their meals in the utmost comfort.
Towards the aft, the experience of the elegant Jacuzzi is enhanced by an accompanying three-tiered waterfall and is in close proximity to the fully stocked bar on the port side.
Ultimately, with her current offer extending between the 6th and 20th September, King Baby offers an exceptional chance to experience one of the world’s most distinguished charter destinations at a nicely reduced rate.
For further information regarding M/Y King Baby, and to begin making plans to take advantage of this offer, please feel free to get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury yachts available for charter in New England.
- S/Y ALEXA Opens for Charters for Two in IndonesiaThe 31m/102ft sailing yacht ALEXA is a one-cabin phinisi offering romantic adventures for two in the magnificent archip...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- M/Y HARMONYA Now Available For CharterOriginally built by the Benetti Sail Division in 2005 and refit to an incredibly high standard in 2010, the 29m/94ft mo...
- M/Y SERENITY Joins the Global Charter FleetThe 41m/133ft superyacht SERENITY is now available for charter in the Bahamas and Caribbean following her launch from C...
- Feadship M/Y AQUARIUS Opens for CharterFollowing her sensational launch last September, the 92m/302ft motor yacht AQUARIUS from Feadship has now become availa...