Delivered from IAG Yachts last year, ‘King Baby’ was swiftly shortlisted in a number of prestigious categories at both the Showboats Design Awards and the World Superyacht Awards.
Such high appraisal is of course owed to the outstanding singularity of the superyacht. Indeed, the presiding rock and roll theme and graceful exterior styling- both courtesy of London-based designer Evan K Marshall- make her a remarkable motor yacht.
Perfectly primed for the warm waters of late summer New England, King Baby features a vast sundeck complete with a spacious Jacuzzi and an interior suitably furnished for socialising and unwinding deep into the night.
Following her late summer availability in New England, King Baby will head to the Caribbean for the winter charter season.
A true rockstar, King Baby is a superyacht which promises a highly memorable charter experience
Expertly accentuated by various rockstar flourishes, the bright interior of superyacht King Baby truly is unlike any other.
With a palette composed of fresh whites and vibrant purples, the striking aesthetic is completed by a range of woods from the main salon through to the guest cabins.
An expert host, the superyacht also includes a generously proportioned sky lounge which boasts the addition of a cinema screen and surround sound.
With a total of five guest cabins, King Baby is capable of accommodating parties of twelve whilst away on a private yacht charter.
Just as impressive as her unique interior, the exterior of luxury yacht King Baby is incredibly well-appointed.
Specifically, an arrangement of chaise loungers towards the forward deck provide a convenient setting for socialising, whilst the central alfresco dining table amidships is situated beneath partial shading for guests to take in their surroundings and enjoy their meals in the utmost comfort.
Towards the aft, the experience of the elegant Jacuzzi is enhanced by an accompanying three-tiered waterfall and is in close proximity to the fully stocked bar on the port side.
Ultimately, with her current offer extending between the 6th and 20th September, King Baby offers an exceptional chance to experience one of the world’s most distinguished charter destinations at a nicely reduced rate.
For further information regarding M/Y King Baby, and to begin making plans to take advantage of this offer, please feel free to get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury yachts available for charter in New England.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...