Perfectly sized for accessing all of the quaint bays and islets around Greece, IRIS treats her guests to a range of amenities which likewise complement her charter grounds.
Her alfresco dining on the main deck aft, for instance, provides uninterrupted views from the table, and her main salon is flanked by generously sized windows for taking in the sights whilst underway or at anchor.
Sure to keep everyone satisfied on their luxury yacht charter vacation, IRIS also comes with a wealth of tenders and toys for getting the most out of the water.
Spread across four cabins, the superyacht accommodates up to ten guests with an attendant crew of ten.
Fusing a modern interior with a well-appointed exterior, superyacht IRIS effortlessly meets all the expectations of the modern charterer
Whilst guests are sure to spend the majority of their time outdoors, when it comes to the evenings and sleeping, the interior of the motor yacht could not offer a better alternative to the sundeck.
Indeed, the design combines contemporary and classic styling with impressive cream and champagne accents.
In the main salon of IRIS, rich woods are contrasted with leather couches on either side, and the state of the art media centre is sure to keep every charterer entertained.
Comprised of a master, VIP, and two twin berths, each stateroom includes en-suite facilities.
Featuring a broad sundeck as well as an appropriately furnished flybridge, superyacht IRIS provides charterers with options when it comes to enjoying their surroundings.
What’s more, with a fixed swim platform serving as storage for one of the extended tenders, guests are able to enjoy the wraparound layout without any obstacles.
Due to this layout, it’s also possible to enjoy a stroll around the yacht just ahead of sunset to round off the days in a suitably stylish fashion.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.