Perfectly sized for accessing all of the quaint bays and islets around Greece, IRIS treats her guests to a range of amenities which likewise complement her charter grounds.
Her alfresco dining on the main deck aft, for instance, provides uninterrupted views from the table, and her main salon is flanked by generously sized windows for taking in the sights whilst underway or at anchor.
Sure to keep everyone satisfied on their luxury yacht charter vacation, IRIS also comes with a wealth of tenders and toys for getting the most out of the water.
Spread across four cabins, the superyacht accommodates up to ten guests with an attendant crew of ten.
Fusing a modern interior with a well-appointed exterior, superyacht IRIS effortlessly meets all the expectations of the modern charterer
Whilst guests are sure to spend the majority of their time outdoors, when it comes to the evenings and sleeping, the interior of the motor yacht could not offer a better alternative to the sundeck.
Indeed, the design combines contemporary and classic styling with impressive cream and champagne accents.
In the main salon of IRIS, rich woods are contrasted with leather couches on either side, and the state of the art media centre is sure to keep every charterer entertained.
Comprised of a master, VIP, and two twin berths, each stateroom includes en-suite facilities.
Featuring a broad sundeck as well as an appropriately furnished flybridge, superyacht IRIS provides charterers with options when it comes to enjoying their surroundings.
What’s more, with a fixed swim platform serving as storage for one of the extended tenders, guests are able to enjoy the wraparound layout without any obstacles.
Due to this layout, it’s also possible to enjoy a stroll around the yacht just ahead of sunset to round off the days in a suitably stylish fashion.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed