Perfectly sized for accessing all of the quaint bays and islets around Greece, IRIS treats her guests to a range of amenities which likewise complement her charter grounds.
Her alfresco dining on the main deck aft, for instance, provides uninterrupted views from the table, and her main salon is flanked by generously sized windows for taking in the sights whilst underway or at anchor.
Sure to keep everyone satisfied on their luxury yacht charter vacation, IRIS also comes with a wealth of tenders and toys for getting the most out of the water.
Spread across four cabins, the superyacht accommodates up to ten guests with an attendant crew of ten.
Fusing a modern interior with a well-appointed exterior, superyacht IRIS effortlessly meets all the expectations of the modern charterer
Whilst guests are sure to spend the majority of their time outdoors, when it comes to the evenings and sleeping, the interior of the motor yacht could not offer a better alternative to the sundeck.
Indeed, the design combines contemporary and classic styling with impressive cream and champagne accents.
In the main salon of IRIS, rich woods are contrasted with leather couches on either side, and the state of the art media centre is sure to keep every charterer entertained.
Comprised of a master, VIP, and two twin berths, each stateroom includes en-suite facilities.
Featuring a broad sundeck as well as an appropriately furnished flybridge, superyacht IRIS provides charterers with options when it comes to enjoying their surroundings.
What’s more, with a fixed swim platform serving as storage for one of the extended tenders, guests are able to enjoy the wraparound layout without any obstacles.
Due to this layout, it’s also possible to enjoy a stroll around the yacht just ahead of sunset to round off the days in a suitably stylish fashion.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- 8 top superyachts open for Thanksgiving chartersIf you’re looking to spend Thanksgiving with your loved ones enjoying a yacht charter vacation, then you’re in luck; th...
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...