Perfectly sized for accessing all of the quaint bays and islets around Greece, IRIS treats her guests to a range of amenities which likewise complement her charter grounds.
Her alfresco dining on the main deck aft, for instance, provides uninterrupted views from the table, and her main salon is flanked by generously sized windows for taking in the sights whilst underway or at anchor.
Sure to keep everyone satisfied on their luxury yacht charter vacation, IRIS also comes with a wealth of tenders and toys for getting the most out of the water.
Spread across four cabins, the superyacht accommodates up to ten guests with an attendant crew of ten.
Fusing a modern interior with a well-appointed exterior, superyacht IRIS effortlessly meets all the expectations of the modern charterer
Whilst guests are sure to spend the majority of their time outdoors, when it comes to the evenings and sleeping, the interior of the motor yacht could not offer a better alternative to the sundeck.
Indeed, the design combines contemporary and classic styling with impressive cream and champagne accents.
In the main salon of IRIS, rich woods are contrasted with leather couches on either side, and the state of the art media centre is sure to keep every charterer entertained.
Comprised of a master, VIP, and two twin berths, each stateroom includes en-suite facilities.
Featuring a broad sundeck as well as an appropriately furnished flybridge, superyacht IRIS provides charterers with options when it comes to enjoying their surroundings.
What’s more, with a fixed swim platform serving as storage for one of the extended tenders, guests are able to enjoy the wraparound layout without any obstacles.
Due to this layout, it’s also possible to enjoy a stroll around the yacht just ahead of sunset to round off the days in a suitably stylish fashion.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...
- New M/Y ‘Liquid Sky’ Joins Global Charter FleetThe newly launched 47m/154ft motor yacht ‘Liquid Sky’ is the latest addition to the charter market and will be availabl...
- Charter Yacht SKYLER Wins ‘Best of the Best’ AwardStorming to victory at an awards ceremony hosted by the Robb Report China last week, the 38m/125ft motor yacht SKYLER w...
- Where Can I Charter In The Caribbean This Winter?As the Caribbean returns to its historic glory following weather complications earlier this year, we provide a fresh up...
- 10 of the Best New sSuperyachts to Charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...