The newest edition to the charter fleet is the 39 metre superyacht Indiana.
Built by the Turkish shipyard Bilgin Yachts in 2010, Indiana offers accommodation for up to 10 charter guests in four double staterooms and one twin stateroom. Her spectacular full-beam master suite is situated on the main deck and enjoys 180 degree panoramic views. It also features a generous marble bathroom with a bath tub.
Her sun deck is lovely and spacious with numerous seating areas, a barbeque, a bar and a sumptuous Jacuzzi with built-in sunpads.
The 180 degree panoramic windows in the master suite will take your breath away.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.