Delivered from Overmarine in 2005 and refit to an incredible standard in 2009, INCOGNITO is assuredly a modern motor yacht of distinction. Complete with state of the art entertainment systems, comfortably furnished guest spaces, and a vast exterior, not a single luxury has been overlooked.
What’s more, thanks to her unusual jet-drive engines, INCOGNITO has a significantly reduced draft which allows her to access beaches and bays that wouldn’t be open to similarly sized superyachts. This advantage cannot be overstated, of course, with the Bahamas having many such spots on offer.
When it comes to exploring her charter grounds, the tenders and toys belonging to INCOGNITO are also sure to satisfy charterers, with a rib and snorkelling gear allowing everyone to get the most out of the remote and undisturbed areas.
As well as a generously proportioned master cabin, the INCOGNITO also features four additional cabins to allow a total of eight guests to enjoy her on a private yacht charter vacation.
Taking its cues from contemporary styling, the interior of luxury yacht INCOGNITO is entirely refreshing and benefits from plenty of natural light spilling in through the large surrounding windows.
Annexing the main salon with the formal dining space, the main deck forms the social centre of the yacht, with large sliding doors leading out to the alfresco dining table on the aft. Elsewhere on the exterior a number of casual seating arrangements have been installed to provide charterers with choice when it comes to lapping up the sun.
At the fore, a large table is encased by diner-style sofa seating whilst the extended sunpads an arm's distance away make unfurling at-anchor a complete joy. Ultimately, INCOGNITO is all but designed for experiencing the Bahamas and all of its hidden gems.
For those looking to vacation in the Bahamas this winter, superyacht INCOGNITO will allow them to getaway in style
In order to find out more regarding the availability of M/Y INCOGNITO, please feel free to get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury yachts available for charter in the Bahamas.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed