Delivered from Overmarine in 2005 and refit to an incredible standard in 2009, INCOGNITO is assuredly a modern motor yacht of distinction. Complete with state of the art entertainment systems, comfortably furnished guest spaces, and a vast exterior, not a single luxury has been overlooked.
What’s more, thanks to her unusual jet-drive engines, INCOGNITO has a significantly reduced draft which allows her to access beaches and bays that wouldn’t be open to similarly sized superyachts. This advantage cannot be overstated, of course, with the Bahamas having many such spots on offer.
When it comes to exploring her charter grounds, the tenders and toys belonging to INCOGNITO are also sure to satisfy charterers, with a rib and snorkelling gear allowing everyone to get the most out of the remote and undisturbed areas.
As well as a generously proportioned master cabin, the INCOGNITO also features four additional cabins to allow a total of eight guests to enjoy her on a private yacht charter vacation.
Taking its cues from contemporary styling, the interior of luxury yacht INCOGNITO is entirely refreshing and benefits from plenty of natural light spilling in through the large surrounding windows.
Annexing the main salon with the formal dining space, the main deck forms the social centre of the yacht, with large sliding doors leading out to the alfresco dining table on the aft. Elsewhere on the exterior a number of casual seating arrangements have been installed to provide charterers with choice when it comes to lapping up the sun.
At the fore, a large table is encased by diner-style sofa seating whilst the extended sunpads an arm's distance away make unfurling at-anchor a complete joy. Ultimately, INCOGNITO is all but designed for experiencing the Bahamas and all of its hidden gems.
For those looking to vacation in the Bahamas this winter, superyacht INCOGNITO will allow them to getaway in style
In order to find out more regarding the availability of M/Y INCOGNITO, please feel free to get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury yachts available for charter in the Bahamas.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.