Delivered from Overmarine in 2005 and refit to an incredible standard in 2009, INCOGNITO is assuredly a modern motor yacht of distinction. Complete with state of the art entertainment systems, comfortably furnished guest spaces, and a vast exterior, not a single luxury has been overlooked.
What’s more, thanks to her unusual jet-drive engines, INCOGNITO has a significantly reduced draft which allows her to access beaches and bays that wouldn’t be open to similarly sized superyachts. This advantage cannot be overstated, of course, with the Bahamas having many such spots on offer.
When it comes to exploring her charter grounds, the tenders and toys belonging to INCOGNITO are also sure to satisfy charterers, with a rib and snorkelling gear allowing everyone to get the most out of the remote and undisturbed areas.
As well as a generously proportioned master cabin, the INCOGNITO also features four additional cabins to allow a total of eight guests to enjoy her on a private yacht charter vacation.
Taking its cues from contemporary styling, the interior of luxury yacht INCOGNITO is entirely refreshing and benefits from plenty of natural light spilling in through the large surrounding windows.
Annexing the main salon with the formal dining space, the main deck forms the social centre of the yacht, with large sliding doors leading out to the alfresco dining table on the aft. Elsewhere on the exterior a number of casual seating arrangements have been installed to provide charterers with choice when it comes to lapping up the sun.
At the fore, a large table is encased by diner-style sofa seating whilst the extended sunpads an arm's distance away make unfurling at-anchor a complete joy. Ultimately, INCOGNITO is all but designed for experiencing the Bahamas and all of its hidden gems.
For those looking to vacation in the Bahamas this winter, superyacht INCOGNITO will allow them to getaway in style
In order to find out more regarding the availability of M/Y INCOGNITO, please feel free to get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury yachts available for charter in the Bahamas.
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- BEST PHOTOS: Monaco Yacht Show 2018YachtCharterFleet has handpicked the best photos from more than 6,000 Instagram posts to help you get straight to the h...
- First look inside brand new 85m M/Y O’PTASIABrand new and available to charter in Greece, the 85m/279ft motor yacht O’PTASIA has released some fresh images of the ...
- Feadship M/Y JOY now available for Caribbean yacht charterMaking her Caribbean debut, the magnificent 70m/230ft motor yacht JOY is now open to enquiries for luxury yacht charter...