The 58.9 metre motor yacht IDOL is available to charter in the West Mediterranean this summer.
Launched in 2007, IDOL had a full refit in 2011 and has since then been a popular addition to the global charter fleet. Built in the style of a 'beach house', she exudes a sophisticated ‘Hamptons’ feel that promotes tranquility and calm.
Her accommodation comes in the form of seven well-appointed staterooms for 12 charter guests, each showcasing clean lines, light open spaces and top-of-the-range amenities. Her distinctive interior layout makes her extremely versatile, with her staterooms spread out across three decks, making her the perfect charter yacht. Her Captain, Eric Pialles, and his experienced crew of 14 promise truly memorable itineraries with a holiday you will remember for a lifetime.
IDOL carries a vast range of water toys on board and boasts 280 square metres of deck space including a large Jacuzzi on the sun deck. There are numerous alfresco dining opportunities, including a Teppanyaki Grill that food lovers will delight in and she has a good range of cardio and weight gym equipment on board for those who wish to keep fit while cruising.
Charter yacht IDOL is available in the West Mediterrean this summer at €280,000 per week in high season and €260,000 per week in low season. Get in touch with your yacht charter broker for more information or view our full range of charter yachts available in the West Mediterranean.
IDOL carries a vast range of water toys on board and boasts 280 square metres of deck space including a large Jacuzzi on the sun deck.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.