On display this week for charter brokers and other members of the industry, HUNTRESS has been allocated a space in Miami’s brand new Island Gardens Deep Harbour to show off her many charms.
Bearing all the hallmarks of a classic Feadship, her interior design features a sumptuous main salon complete with a grand piano, and a master suite boasting a private study- when it comes to luxury yachting, it doesn’t get much classier.
Enjoying a fairly substantial refit in 2013, HUNTRESS has fresh teak decking outside and a range of new furnishings and carpets in both of her lounges. Keen to maintain her bold and immaculate profile, her exterior received a comprehensive paint job.
As well as these aesthetic points, she also benefited from a number of mechanical upgrades which have ensured the utmost functionality whilst underway and at-anchor.
What is immediately apparent upon stepping foot onto luxury yacht HUNTRESS is the way that the whole vessel is governed by a highly sophisticated philosophy.
From the sizeable oval ports which provide outstanding views from each of the staterooms to the Finnish dry heat sauna on the sun deck, it’s clear that the designers have perfectly considered how to fuse unique amenities with finer touches.
A motor yacht capable of hosting up to 10 guests with a widely knowledgeable crew of 14, she is in many ways the perfect choice for families and small parties.
A moveable relaxation centre, HUNTRESS makes for a charter vacation unlike any other
With plenty of options for sunbathing as well as unwinding in cool social spaces, the yacht comes with a large on deck Jacuzzi and a main salon defined by soft and inviting textures.
Keeping her guests as occupied in the water as on it, HUNTRESS comes with an array of tenders and toys, including a collection of WaveRunners and professional scuba gear.
Expected to be in the Bahamas this summer, her current showing at the Miami Yacht and Brokerage Show 2016 provides the perfect opportunity to arrange for your charter broker to pay her a visit and pass on any questions you may have to the captain and crew.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...