On display this week for charter brokers and other members of the industry, HUNTRESS has been allocated a space in Miami’s brand new Island Gardens Deep Harbour to show off her many charms.
Bearing all the hallmarks of a classic Feadship, her interior design features a sumptuous main salon complete with a grand piano, and a master suite boasting a private study- when it comes to luxury yachting, it doesn’t get much classier.
Enjoying a fairly substantial refit in 2013, HUNTRESS has fresh teak decking outside and a range of new furnishings and carpets in both of her lounges. Keen to maintain her bold and immaculate profile, her exterior received a comprehensive paint job.
As well as these aesthetic points, she also benefited from a number of mechanical upgrades which have ensured the utmost functionality whilst underway and at-anchor.
What is immediately apparent upon stepping foot onto luxury yacht HUNTRESS is the way that the whole vessel is governed by a highly sophisticated philosophy.
From the sizeable oval ports which provide outstanding views from each of the staterooms to the Finnish dry heat sauna on the sun deck, it’s clear that the designers have perfectly considered how to fuse unique amenities with finer touches.
A motor yacht capable of hosting up to 10 guests with a widely knowledgeable crew of 14, she is in many ways the perfect choice for families and small parties.
A moveable relaxation centre, HUNTRESS makes for a charter vacation unlike any other
With plenty of options for sunbathing as well as unwinding in cool social spaces, the yacht comes with a large on deck Jacuzzi and a main salon defined by soft and inviting textures.
Keeping her guests as occupied in the water as on it, HUNTRESS comes with an array of tenders and toys, including a collection of WaveRunners and professional scuba gear.
Expected to be in the Bahamas this summer, her current showing at the Miami Yacht and Brokerage Show 2016 provides the perfect opportunity to arrange for your charter broker to pay her a visit and pass on any questions you may have to the captain and crew.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charterAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Blue Planet TV series superyacht ALUCIA now available to charterCausing a sensation when she appeared on the second season of the hit BBC series Blue Planet in winter, the 56m/183ft e...
- Inside Below Deck Mediterranean Season 3 M/Y ‘Talisman Maiton’Premiering on Bravo TV on 15th May, Below Deck Mediterranean Season 3 will see Captain Sandy Yawn and a cast of familia...