On display this week for charter brokers and other members of the industry, HUNTRESS has been allocated a space in Miami’s brand new Island Gardens Deep Harbour to show off her many charms.
Bearing all the hallmarks of a classic Feadship, her interior design features a sumptuous main salon complete with a grand piano, and a master suite boasting a private study- when it comes to luxury yachting, it doesn’t get much classier.
Enjoying a fairly substantial refit in 2013, HUNTRESS has fresh teak decking outside and a range of new furnishings and carpets in both of her lounges. Keen to maintain her bold and immaculate profile, her exterior received a comprehensive paint job.
As well as these aesthetic points, she also benefited from a number of mechanical upgrades which have ensured the utmost functionality whilst underway and at-anchor.
What is immediately apparent upon stepping foot onto luxury yacht HUNTRESS is the way that the whole vessel is governed by a highly sophisticated philosophy.
From the sizeable oval ports which provide outstanding views from each of the staterooms to the Finnish dry heat sauna on the sun deck, it’s clear that the designers have perfectly considered how to fuse unique amenities with finer touches.
A motor yacht capable of hosting up to 10 guests with a widely knowledgeable crew of 14, she is in many ways the perfect choice for families and small parties.
A moveable relaxation centre, HUNTRESS makes for a charter vacation unlike any other
With plenty of options for sunbathing as well as unwinding in cool social spaces, the yacht comes with a large on deck Jacuzzi and a main salon defined by soft and inviting textures.
Keeping her guests as occupied in the water as on it, HUNTRESS comes with an array of tenders and toys, including a collection of WaveRunners and professional scuba gear.
Expected to be in the Bahamas this summer, her current showing at the Miami Yacht and Brokerage Show 2016 provides the perfect opportunity to arrange for your charter broker to pay her a visit and pass on any questions you may have to the captain and crew.
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- Which yacht stars in the TV series 'Succession'?The 279ft (85m) charter yacht SOLANDGE is the yacht in HBO’s Succession. Hitting TV screens in 2019, the season finale ...
- 82m superyacht RoMea to charter in the Maldives this winterVenture to the lesser-explored Maldives this winter and discover a slice of paradise on board the 82m/ 268ft motor yach...
- First look inside brand new charter yacht SOARINGDue to launch later this year from Abeking & Rasmussen, the first renderings of the 68m/ 223ft motor yacht SOARING have...
- Superyacht KISMET gets blown up in '6 Underground' movieStarring in the biggest Netflix movie to date, Lurssen’s 95m/ 312ft motor yacht KISMET plays a central role in new Mich...