What better way to experience the famous Monaco Grand Prix than from the spectacular 41.1m superyacht Griffin in a secured berth in Port Hercules.
Built by Palmer Johnson in 2012, motor yacht Griffin unites innovative design with performance and luxurious accommodation for all on board. In five beautiful staterooms she can accommodate up to 10 charter guests in ultimate comfort and luxury. Her seven experienced crew are there to tend to your every need to ensure your luxury yacht charter vacation is one of complete tranquility and indulgence.
Griffin is a PJ135 her large, open main saloon provides ample seating for all on board and leads into a formal dining area with beautiful furnishings that exudes style and elegance. Outside, her generous deck space provides the finest viewing point to watch the thrilling 2013 Monaco Grand Prix from, as well as offering fantastic entertaining and socialising space. She has a generous sun deck and flybridge that feature a Jacuzzi, an al fresco dining area, a myriad of seating options and a large beach platform to allow easy access into the water.
The spectacular views and electric atmosphere of the Monaco Grand Prix are not to be missed so get in touch with your charter broker today to secure this spectacular yacht.
The Monaco Grand Prix is a stunning race in it's own right, but experienced on board a charter yacht it becomes something else entirely.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.