Following her launch in June, luxury yacht GECO has been delivered by Admiral Yachts and has undertaken her maiden voyage to Greece.
She will now be available to charter in this region, cruising around the coastlines of the Cyclades, Ionian Islands and the Sporades.
Accommodation is offered for a total of 12 guests in six cabins, and she has a number of stand-out on board features including a lounge area with firepit and spacious beach club.
The yacht boasts warm and refined interiors with gold gloss surfaces, marble accents and soft furnishings. A large main salon is perfect for kicking back after a day at sea, and a skylounge features an elegant backlit bar and a sumptuous seating area.
One of the yacht's on-board highlights is her beach club and swim platform area, which is large enough to host a seating area where guests can dine at water level.
The yacht boasts warm and refined interiors with gold gloss surfaces, marble accents and soft furnishings.
Crowning the yacht is a generous sundeck with a glass-backed pool and gym equipment, and on the aft deck below guests will find a large open area with dining and seating.
The motor yacht is part of the yard's S-Force series and her naval architecture, exterior and interior design have all been completed in-house. She features an aluminium hull and superstructure.
GECO marks an exciting opportunity to charter a brand new, larger yacht in Greek waters. She is well-equipped so she is perfect for a variety of charter configurations, whether you're looking for family-friendly fun or a buzzy social scene with friends.
What ever type of yacht charter vacation you're looking for, Greece has an island for everyone. From the white and blue villages of Santorini to the emerald bays and crescent beaches of Hydra, this destination is primed for exploring by boat.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed