Appropriately named, ‘Endless Summer’ has been meticulously designed to enjoy sunshine the whole year through.
Indeed, from her graceful Portuguese bridge which leads down to a sizeable seating area towards the fore, to an interior defined by its subtle grace, charterers are sure to enjoy a wholly enlivening experience.
With a single master cabin, two VIPs, and two twins, Endless Summer is capable of accommodating up to twelve guests whilst away on a private yacht charter.
Replete with all the features necessary for enjoying the charms of Greece, Endless Summer is superyacht with a distinct personality
Highly dynamic, the exterior of superyacht Endless Summer provides various options for her charterers.
With an array of seating options towards the aft forming a centre for alfresco dining, a generously proportioned Jacuzzi amidships, and an intimate lounge area on the fore, there’s plenty to choose from when it comes to being underway and at anchor.
For those more adventurously inclined, an inflatable slide can be easily attached to the upper deck to allow for endless hours of fun out on the water.
No doubt the crowning feature of Endless Summer, however, is the Portuguese bridge which provides convenient access to the bow for guests to take in undisrupted ocean panoramas.
The interior of Endless Summer is every bit as impressive as her exterior, with classically inspired furnishings occupying both the communal and guest spaces.
Arranged for intimate as well as informal gatherings, the main salon is made all the more welcoming through the addition of engaging pieces of artwork and impressive woodwork.
Similarly, the formal dining space is situated with plenty of space on either side to allow charterers to enjoy their meals in the utmost comfort and style.
What’s more, with an upper salon dedicated to providing a setting for late night socialising, charterers are never without a relevant space to enjoy their time on Endless Summer.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charter in MayAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- Sneak preview inside brand new charter yacht O’MATHILDENow only a couple of months from completion, a number of exciting renderings have been published to illustrate the fasc...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...