Appropriately named, ‘Endless Summer’ has been meticulously designed to enjoy sunshine the whole year through.
Indeed, from her graceful Portuguese bridge which leads down to a sizeable seating area towards the fore, to an interior defined by its subtle grace, charterers are sure to enjoy a wholly enlivening experience.
With a single master cabin, two VIPs, and two twins, Endless Summer is capable of accommodating up to twelve guests whilst away on a private yacht charter.
Replete with all the features necessary for enjoying the charms of Greece, Endless Summer is superyacht with a distinct personality
Highly dynamic, the exterior of superyacht Endless Summer provides various options for her charterers.
With an array of seating options towards the aft forming a centre for alfresco dining, a generously proportioned Jacuzzi amidships, and an intimate lounge area on the fore, there’s plenty to choose from when it comes to being underway and at anchor.
For those more adventurously inclined, an inflatable slide can be easily attached to the upper deck to allow for endless hours of fun out on the water.
No doubt the crowning feature of Endless Summer, however, is the Portuguese bridge which provides convenient access to the bow for guests to take in undisrupted ocean panoramas.
The interior of Endless Summer is every bit as impressive as her exterior, with classically inspired furnishings occupying both the communal and guest spaces.
Arranged for intimate as well as informal gatherings, the main salon is made all the more welcoming through the addition of engaging pieces of artwork and impressive woodwork.
Similarly, the formal dining space is situated with plenty of space on either side to allow charterers to enjoy their meals in the utmost comfort and style.
What’s more, with an upper salon dedicated to providing a setting for late night socialising, charterers are never without a relevant space to enjoy their time on Endless Summer.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed