Appropriately named, ‘Endless Summer’ has been meticulously designed to enjoy sunshine the whole year through.
Indeed, from her graceful Portuguese bridge which leads down to a sizeable seating area towards the fore, to an interior defined by its subtle grace, charterers are sure to enjoy a wholly enlivening experience.
With a single master cabin, two VIPs, and two twins, Endless Summer is capable of accommodating up to twelve guests whilst away on a private yacht charter.
Replete with all the features necessary for enjoying the charms of Greece, Endless Summer is superyacht with a distinct personality
Highly dynamic, the exterior of superyacht Endless Summer provides various options for her charterers.
With an array of seating options towards the aft forming a centre for alfresco dining, a generously proportioned Jacuzzi amidships, and an intimate lounge area on the fore, there’s plenty to choose from when it comes to being underway and at anchor.
For those more adventurously inclined, an inflatable slide can be easily attached to the upper deck to allow for endless hours of fun out on the water.
No doubt the crowning feature of Endless Summer, however, is the Portuguese bridge which provides convenient access to the bow for guests to take in undisrupted ocean panoramas.
The interior of Endless Summer is every bit as impressive as her exterior, with classically inspired furnishings occupying both the communal and guest spaces.
Arranged for intimate as well as informal gatherings, the main salon is made all the more welcoming through the addition of engaging pieces of artwork and impressive woodwork.
Similarly, the formal dining space is situated with plenty of space on either side to allow charterers to enjoy their meals in the utmost comfort and style.
What’s more, with an upper salon dedicated to providing a setting for late night socialising, charterers are never without a relevant space to enjoy their time on Endless Summer.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.