Appropriately named, ‘Endless Summer’ has been meticulously designed to enjoy sunshine the whole year through.
Indeed, from her graceful Portuguese bridge which leads down to a sizeable seating area towards the fore, to an interior defined by its subtle grace, charterers are sure to enjoy a wholly enlivening experience.
With a single master cabin, two VIPs, and two twins, Endless Summer is capable of accommodating up to twelve guests whilst away on a private yacht charter.
Replete with all the features necessary for enjoying the charms of Greece, Endless Summer is superyacht with a distinct personality
Highly dynamic, the exterior of superyacht Endless Summer provides various options for her charterers.
With an array of seating options towards the aft forming a centre for alfresco dining, a generously proportioned Jacuzzi amidships, and an intimate lounge area on the fore, there’s plenty to choose from when it comes to being underway and at anchor.
For those more adventurously inclined, an inflatable slide can be easily attached to the upper deck to allow for endless hours of fun out on the water.
No doubt the crowning feature of Endless Summer, however, is the Portuguese bridge which provides convenient access to the bow for guests to take in undisrupted ocean panoramas.
The interior of Endless Summer is every bit as impressive as her exterior, with classically inspired furnishings occupying both the communal and guest spaces.
Arranged for intimate as well as informal gatherings, the main salon is made all the more welcoming through the addition of engaging pieces of artwork and impressive woodwork.
Similarly, the formal dining space is situated with plenty of space on either side to allow charterers to enjoy their meals in the utmost comfort and style.
What’s more, with an upper salon dedicated to providing a setting for late night socialising, charterers are never without a relevant space to enjoy their time on Endless Summer.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...