The 33.5m motor yacht DANIELLA is offering a reduced charter rate of just €49,000 per week, no delivery fees and flexible destinations.
Originally built in 1987, the 33.5 metre Lloyds Ships charter yacht Daniella is a superb yacht with a sumptuous interior that has generous accommodation for eight charter guests in four spacious staterooms.
Last refitted in 2009, she features naval architecture by the shipyard and exterior styling by Benetti.
Charter yacht Daniella has twin 906hp MTU engines that give her a top speed of 14 knots, a cruising speed of 12 knots and a range of 3455 miles.
She carries a plethora of water toys on board including a Novurania tender, water skis, wake boards, doughnuts and snorkelling equipment.
Daniella currently has a last minute offer in place until the end of August that includes a reduced charter rate of just €49,000 per week, no delivery fees and flexible destinations.
Contact your yacht charter broker for more details.
Daniella is a superb yacht with a sumptuous interior that has generous accommodation for eight charter guests in four spacious staterooms.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.