Charter yacht DANIELLA - Reduced Rate, No Delivery Fees & Flexible Destinations
The 33.5m motor yacht DANIELLA is offering a reduced charter rate of just €49,000 per week, no delivery fees and flexible destinations.
Originally built in 1987, the 33.5 metre Lloyds Ships charter yacht Daniella is a superb yacht with a sumptuous interior that has generous accommodation for eight charter guests in four spacious staterooms.
Last refitted in 2009, she features naval architecture by the shipyard and exterior styling by Benetti.
Charter yacht Daniella has twin 906hp MTU engines that give her a top speed of 14 knots, a cruising speed of 12 knots and a range of 3455 miles.
She carries a plethora of water toys on board including a Novurania tender, water skis, wake boards, doughnuts and snorkelling equipment.
Daniella currently has a last minute offer in place until the end of August that includes a reduced charter rate of just €49,000 per week, no delivery fees and flexible destinations.
Contact your yacht charter broker for more details.
Daniella is a superb yacht with a sumptuous interior that has generous accommodation for eight charter guests in four spacious staterooms.
More Yacht Information
Daniella Yacht For Charter
33m Lloyds Ships, 1987 / 2009
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y PIONEER Offers Two Free Days of CharterOffering guests 9 days charter for the price of 7, the 46m/151ft expedition yacht PIONEER is perfect for exploring the ...
- M/Y ELYSIAN Open For Charter In The CaribbeanFollowing her appearance at the Antigua Charter Yacht Show in December, the 60m/197ft motor yacht ELYSIAN is now availa...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- Greece Maintains Status as a Superyacht Hotspot With a new year now underway, it’s possible to see how Greece continued to maintain its position as one of the prime ya...
- M/Y AXIOMA Drops Rate By €255,000 For WinterOffering a considerable reduction on select dates this spring and autumn, the 72m/236ft motor yacht AXIOMA presents a d...