Charter Yacht CAKEWALK Sold and Renamed AQUILA
Earlier this month it was announced that the highly-regarded 85m/280ft luxury charter yacht CAKEWALK had been sold and today it was revealed that she will now be known as AQUILA.
Since her launch from Derecktor Shipyards in 2010, award-winning superyacht AQUILA has built a reputation as one of the markets most popular and luxurious charter yachts. Featuring design from the renowned Tim Heywood, she is one of the world’s largest yachts and as such offers a vast selection of onboard facilities for charter guests to cruise the world in style.
These fantastic amenities are set over six spectacular decks all connected via a magnificent central staircase and all-access elevator to include a yoga studio, library, two gyms, media room and various relaxation areas. AQUILA also offers generous accommodation for up to 12 guests in a master suite, four VIP’s and two twin cabins, all of which are situated on the main deck and benefit from large windows.
She was displayed this year at the 2014 Monaco Yacht Show which proved to be a great success with a record number of yachts exhibited and an exceptional volume of exhibitors. The yacht market in general has gone from strength to strength this year and the sale of CAKEWALK is one of many successful transactions that have taken place over the past couple of months.
It is not yet known whether AQUILA will remain on the charter market but there is a great selection of the world’s largest superyachts that are.
LARGE SUPERYACHTS AVAILABLE ON THE CHARTER MARKET
Serene Yacht For Charter
134m Fincantieri, 2011
Kismet Yacht For Charter
95m Lurssen, 2014
Nirvana Yacht For Charter
89m Oceanco, 2012
Solandge Yacht For Charter
85m Lurssen, 2013
O'Mega Yacht For Charter
83m Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, 2004 / 2011
Alfa Nero Yacht For Charter
82m Oceanco, 2007 / 2013
Martha Ann Yacht For Charter
70m Lurssen, 2008 / 2014
- S/Y ALEXA Opens for Charters for Two in IndonesiaThe 31m/102ft sailing yacht ALEXA is a one-cabin phinisi offering romantic adventures for two in the magnificent archip...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- M/Y HARMONYA Now Available For CharterOriginally built by the Benetti Sail Division in 2005 and refit to an incredibly high standard in 2010, the 29m/94ft mo...
- M/Y SERENITY Joins the Global Charter FleetThe 41m/133ft superyacht SERENITY is now available for charter in the Bahamas and Caribbean following her launch from C...
- Feadship M/Y AQUARIUS Opens for CharterFollowing her sensational launch last September, the 92m/302ft motor yacht AQUARIUS from Feadship has now become availa...