Complete with fresh maple wood panelling and birch flooring, BRIO couldn’t be more appropriate for her charter grounds in the Bahamas.
Indeed, her youthful and brightly accented interior provides a refreshing sanctuary for those out exploring in a warmer climate. What’s more, the intimate arrangement of furnishings in the communal spaces ensures that parties can extend their socialising deep into the evening.
The exterior is a similar story, with a generously sized Jacuzzi and wet bar offering exactly the kinds of amenities most desired by those out enjoying tropical panoramas. Partially shaded alfresco dining options also mean that guests can have all of their needs met without having to return inside.
With berths located across five cabins, BRIO is capable of accommodating up to twelve guests when away on a luxury charter vacation.
Comprised of many wow factors and modern amenities, superyacht BRIO offers a highly entertaining luxury charter experience
Stepping on board superyacht BRIO, charterers are sure to be impressed by her effortlessly cool interior design.
Specifically, the combination of bright whites and red flourishes creates an inviting aesthetic which is both memorable and calming.
With minimal additional fixtures, the main salon opens up a vast amount of space for parties to gather in, making it an exceptional vessel for both family and friends.
The central dining is likewise governed by an eye for space, with the table being situated on a raised island configuration with an abundance of room around it, and large windows on either side providing plenty of light.
With an abundance of spaces to choose from, the exterior of luxury yacht BRIO is just as outstanding as her interior.
Perfectly primed for entertaining as well unwinding, the sundeck provides a neatly situated bar and BBQ, with a spacious Jacuzzi towards the aft nicely completing the picture.
When it comes to enjoying the deep blue waters of the Bahamas, her collection of water toys ensures there’s never a dull moment, with waverunners, snorkeling gear, and even a water trampoline sure to tempt every kind of charterer off his yacht.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed