Complete with fresh maple wood panelling and birch flooring, BRIO couldn’t be more appropriate for her charter grounds in the Bahamas.
Indeed, her youthful and brightly accented interior provides a refreshing sanctuary for those out exploring in a warmer climate. What’s more, the intimate arrangement of furnishings in the communal spaces ensures that parties can extend their socialising deep into the evening.
The exterior is a similar story, with a generously sized Jacuzzi and wet bar offering exactly the kinds of amenities most desired by those out enjoying tropical panoramas. Partially shaded alfresco dining options also mean that guests can have all of their needs met without having to return inside.
With berths located across five cabins, BRIO is capable of accommodating up to twelve guests when away on a luxury charter vacation.
Comprised of many wow factors and modern amenities, superyacht BRIO offers a highly entertaining luxury charter experience
Stepping on board superyacht BRIO, charterers are sure to be impressed by her effortlessly cool interior design.
Specifically, the combination of bright whites and red flourishes creates an inviting aesthetic which is both memorable and calming.
With minimal additional fixtures, the main salon opens up a vast amount of space for parties to gather in, making it an exceptional vessel for both family and friends.
The central dining is likewise governed by an eye for space, with the table being situated on a raised island configuration with an abundance of room around it, and large windows on either side providing plenty of light.
With an abundance of spaces to choose from, the exterior of luxury yacht BRIO is just as outstanding as her interior.
Perfectly primed for entertaining as well unwinding, the sundeck provides a neatly situated bar and BBQ, with a spacious Jacuzzi towards the aft nicely completing the picture.
When it comes to enjoying the deep blue waters of the Bahamas, her collection of water toys ensures there’s never a dull moment, with waverunners, snorkeling gear, and even a water trampoline sure to tempt every kind of charterer off his yacht.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charter in MayAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- Sneak preview inside brand new charter yacht O’MATHILDENow only a couple of months from completion, a number of exciting renderings have been published to illustrate the fasc...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...