Explore the Mediterranean this summer on board the 44m motor yacht BLUE VISION.
Built by Benetti in 2007, motor yacht BLUE VISION is a stylish and practical Benetti Vision 145' charter yacht, ideal for navigating the beautiful azure waters of the Mediterranean. Boasting vast interior and exterior space with luxuriosly elegant styling, she had a full refit in 2010 that included the installation of zero-speed anti-roll stabilisers.
Unlike some of her sisterships in the Benetti Vision 145 range which only allow 10 guests overnight, BLUE VISION can comfortably accommodate up to 12 charter guests in 5 staterooms including 2 Pullman berths in addition to 9 crew members, thus making her great value for money for larger families or big groups. Her master suite is situated on the main deck and her further accommodation comes in the form of a VIP stateroom, a double and two twins.
Featuring an on-deck Jacuzzi, WifI internet access throughout, a generous sun deck dining area and a fantastic array of water toys, BLUE VISION carries an experienced and professional Captain and crew that guarantee the yacht charter vacation of a lifetime.
Contact your yacht charter broker for more information about charter yacht BLUE VISION.
Read our guide in the Mediterranean and see the full range of Mediterranean charter yachts currently available.
Boasting vast interior and exterior space with luxuriosly elegant styling, she had a full refit in 2010 that included the installation of zero-speed anti-roll stabilisers.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.