Benetti’s 56m/184ft motor yacht BASH has made her screen debut in the ‘World’s Most Luxurious Yachts’ documentary, which aired yesterday in the UK on Channel 5.
Giving viewers an inside look into life on board a superyacht, BASH is the subject of brand new documentary series ‘World’s Most Luxurious Yachts’.
She was filmed exploring the coastlines of Greece with her owner and his family, showing off her decadent interiors and state-of-the-art-amenities
As well as a glimpse at her various on-board areas, viewers also get a taste for the crew's role on deck. At one point, we see the captain navigate the four-deck motor yacht into a narrow berth in the port of Mykonos.
BASH is a custom-built motor yacht, launched by Benetti in 2012. She is available for private yacht charters across the Mediterranean, in hotspots including the French Riviera and Italy’s Amalfi Coast.
The yacht’s interiors have been created by Benetti’s in-house team. She has been tastefully styled to reflect owner Bassim Haïdar’s taste, which he describes in the episode as ‘A bit of classic, a bit of modern’.
She features leather-embossed ceilings, silk carpets, ornate chandeliers and gold-plated accents throughout.
Accommodation is provided for 12 guests in six cabins, including an owner’s cabin with a beauty salon, study area and separate his and hers ensuites with steam shower.
On a superyacht charter, guests can take full advantage of an enormous toy garage, which includes jet-skis, a Flyboard, inflatable trampoline, floating pool and a waterslide.
The yacht also benefits from an on-deck jacuzzi, movie projector and iPad remotes which control the cabins' temperature and entertainment systems.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.