Benetti’s 56m/184ft motor yacht BASH has made her screen debut in the ‘World’s Most Luxurious Yachts’ documentary, which aired yesterday in the UK on Channel 5.
Giving viewers an inside look into life on board a superyacht, BASH is the subject of brand new documentary series ‘World’s Most Luxurious Yachts’.
She was filmed exploring the coastlines of Greece with her owner and his family, showing off her decadent interiors and state-of-the-art-amenities
As well as a glimpse at her various on-board areas, viewers also get a taste for the crew's role on deck. At one point, we see the captain navigate the four-deck motor yacht into a narrow berth in the port of Mykonos.
BASH is a custom-built motor yacht, launched by Benetti in 2012. She is available for private yacht charters across the Mediterranean, in hotspots including the French Riviera and Italy’s Amalfi Coast.
The yacht’s interiors have been created by Benetti’s in-house team. She has been tastefully styled to reflect owner Bassim Haïdar’s taste, which he describes in the episode as ‘A bit of classic, a bit of modern’.
She features leather-embossed ceilings, silk carpets, ornate chandeliers and gold-plated accents throughout.
Accommodation is provided for 12 guests in six cabins, including an owner’s cabin with a beauty salon, study area and separate his and hers ensuites with steam shower.
On a superyacht charter, guests can take full advantage of an enormous toy garage, which includes jet-skis, a Flyboard, inflatable trampoline, floating pool and a waterslide.
The yacht also benefits from an on-deck jacuzzi, movie projector and iPad remotes which control the cabins' temperature and entertainment systems.
- In pictures: Inside Abeking & Rasmussen M/Y EXCELLENCEHer award-winning, spaceship-style exteriors have been the subject of much acclaim, but her interiors have been kept cl...
- Where are the brand new yachts of 2019 chartering this winter?Whether you’re looking to ring in the New Year in St Barts or explore the turquoise oasis of the Indian Ocean by yacht,...
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- Seychelles yacht charter special offered by 60m luxury yacht ‘St David’Escape to the Maldives and the Seychelles and enjoy no delivery fees when you charter the 60m/197ft motor yacht ‘St Dav...
- World's largest superyacht REV arrives in Norway for outfittingThe world's largest yacht, the 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has completed her journey to Norway, where she is set to...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.