Benetti’s 56m/184ft motor yacht BASH has made her screen debut in the ‘World’s Most Luxurious Yachts’ documentary, which aired yesterday in the UK on Channel 5.
Giving viewers an inside look into life on board a superyacht, BASH is the subject of brand new documentary series ‘World’s Most Luxurious Yachts’.
She was filmed exploring the coastlines of Greece with her owner and his family, showing off her decadent interiors and state-of-the-art-amenities
As well as a glimpse at her various on-board areas, viewers also get a taste for the crew's role on deck. At one point, we see the captain navigate the four-deck motor yacht into a narrow berth in the port of Mykonos.
BASH is a custom-built motor yacht, launched by Benetti in 2012. She is available for private yacht charters across the Mediterranean, in hotspots including the French Riviera and Italy’s Amalfi Coast.
The yacht’s interiors have been created by Benetti’s in-house team. She has been tastefully styled to reflect owner Bassim Haïdar’s taste, which he describes in the episode as ‘A bit of classic, a bit of modern’.
She features leather-embossed ceilings, silk carpets, ornate chandeliers and gold-plated accents throughout.
Accommodation is provided for 12 guests in six cabins, including an owner’s cabin with a beauty salon, study area and separate his and hers ensuites with steam shower.
On a superyacht charter, guests can take full advantage of an enormous toy garage, which includes jet-skis, a Flyboard, inflatable trampoline, floating pool and a waterslide.
The yacht also benefits from an on-deck jacuzzi, movie projector and iPad remotes which control the cabins' temperature and entertainment systems.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed