Built in 2002 at the Intermarine shipyard, BALAJU features an enormous sundeck that is perfect for hosting parties. She can accommodate up to 10 charter guests in five staterooms in her Zuretti designed interior and she recently underwent a minor refit that included a full exterior re-paint and some interior improvements.
BALAJU has built a strong reputation for herself within the charter industry and is a fantastic vessel for your next luxury yacht charter vacation. As well as dropping her weekly base rate from €135,000 to €99,000, the owner of BALAJU is also open to all reasonable offers, so get in touch with your yacht charter broker today to put your best offer forward.
BALAJU features an enormous sundeck that is perfect for hosting parties.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.