Charter AURELIA between 10th and 24th August in Southern Corsica and pay no relocation fuel fees.
Accommodating up to eight charter guests in four staterooms, charter yacht AURELIA is perfect for crusing in and around the French Riviera, Italian Riviera, Corsica and Monaco.
Her unique paint job, which comes from the Gulf racing colours with a number 10. on her side, makes her a real head-turner. This vivid design is also visible on her 5.5 metre Castoldi tender.
Talk to your preferred yacht charter broker about booking AURELIA before the 9th August for a charter between 10th and 24th August with no relocation fuel fees.
Her unique paint job, which comes from the Gulf racing colours with a number 10. on her side, makes her a real head-turner.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.