Delivered by Turquoise Yachts (formerly Proteksan Turquoise) in 2011, TURQUOISE combines impressive leisure and entertainment facilities, exquisite interior styling from H2 Yacht Design and luxe outdoor areas.
An extensive transformation in 2014 ensures the motor yacht fulfils the wishes of the modern charterer and their party and, a highly sought-after charter yacht, her availability this winter is not expected to last long.
For the ultimate in outdoor living, head to the sundeck. Take a dip in the Jacuzzi before sunbathing on sunpads, sipping cocktails at the bar and snacking on freshly grilled snacks from the barbecue in a chic dining area.
Dining, in fact, is possible across all three decks, allowing life on board to revolve around eating and drinking. There is also a Nikki beach-style outdoor cinema on the main deck aft flanked by sheer curtains for cinema nights at sea in complete privacy.
The glamour continues into the interior of luxury yacht TURQUOISE where the British design firm has created a modern interpretation of art deco styling.
A sleek bar greets guests entering the main salon, which features high-gloss dark Macassar wood offset by stainless steel accents, cream leather panels and pops of petrol blue.
The glamour continues into the interior where the British design firm has created a modern interpretation of art deco styling
Entertain guests in these sophisticated surrounds or wind down together in the skylounge above. Light and airy, the upper salon is more casual in feel and features sumptuous seating, a grand piano and a games table.
Also exuding elegance are the six staterooms, consisting of a master suite, a VIP suite, three double cabins and a twin cabin. In total, she can sleep 12 guests on a luxury yacht charter.
Other highlights include her jam-packed water toy garage. Providing hours of fun on the water are WaveRunners, Seabobs, water-skis, wakeboards, sea kayaks, towable toys and an inflatable water slide and trampoline. There is also on-board gym equipment.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed