Delivered by Turquoise Yachts (formerly Proteksan Turquoise) in 2011, TURQUOISE combines impressive leisure and entertainment facilities, exquisite interior styling from H2 Yacht Design and luxe outdoor areas.
An extensive transformation in 2014 ensures the motor yacht fulfils the wishes of the modern charterer and their party and, a highly sought-after charter yacht, her availability this winter is not expected to last long.
For the ultimate in outdoor living, head to the sundeck. Take a dip in the Jacuzzi before sunbathing on sunpads, sipping cocktails at the bar and snacking on freshly grilled snacks from the barbecue in a chic dining area.
Dining, in fact, is possible across all three decks, allowing life on board to revolve around eating and drinking. There is also a Nikki beach-style outdoor cinema on the main deck aft flanked by sheer curtains for cinema nights at sea in complete privacy.
The glamour continues into the interior of luxury yacht TURQUOISE where the British design firm has created a modern interpretation of art deco styling.
A sleek bar greets guests entering the main salon, which features high-gloss dark Macassar wood offset by stainless steel accents, cream leather panels and pops of petrol blue.
The glamour continues into the interior where the British design firm has created a modern interpretation of art deco styling
Entertain guests in these sophisticated surrounds or wind down together in the skylounge above. Light and airy, the upper salon is more casual in feel and features sumptuous seating, a grand piano and a games table.
Also exuding elegance are the six staterooms, consisting of a master suite, a VIP suite, three double cabins and a twin cabin. In total, she can sleep 12 guests on a luxury yacht charter.
Other highlights include her jam-packed water toy garage. Providing hours of fun on the water are WaveRunners, Seabobs, water-skis, wakeboards, sea kayaks, towable toys and an inflatable water slide and trampoline. There is also on-board gym equipment.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.