Delivered by Turquoise Yachts (formerly Proteksan Turquoise) in 2011, TURQUOISE combines impressive leisure and entertainment facilities, exquisite interior styling from H2 Yacht Design and luxe outdoor areas.
An extensive transformation in 2014 ensures the motor yacht fulfils the wishes of the modern charterer and their party and, a highly sought-after charter yacht, her availability this winter is not expected to last long.
For the ultimate in outdoor living, head to the sundeck. Take a dip in the Jacuzzi before sunbathing on sunpads, sipping cocktails at the bar and snacking on freshly grilled snacks from the barbecue in a chic dining area.
Dining, in fact, is possible across all three decks, allowing life on board to revolve around eating and drinking. There is also a Nikki beach-style outdoor cinema on the main deck aft flanked by sheer curtains for cinema nights at sea in complete privacy.
The glamour continues into the interior of luxury yacht TURQUOISE where the British design firm has created a modern interpretation of art deco styling.
A sleek bar greets guests entering the main salon, which features high-gloss dark Macassar wood offset by stainless steel accents, cream leather panels and pops of petrol blue.
The glamour continues into the interior where the British design firm has created a modern interpretation of art deco styling
Entertain guests in these sophisticated surrounds or wind down together in the skylounge above. Light and airy, the upper salon is more casual in feel and features sumptuous seating, a grand piano and a games table.
Also exuding elegance are the six staterooms, consisting of a master suite, a VIP suite, three double cabins and a twin cabin. In total, she can sleep 12 guests on a luxury yacht charter.
Other highlights include her jam-packed water toy garage. Providing hours of fun on the water are WaveRunners, Seabobs, water-skis, wakeboards, sea kayaks, towable toys and an inflatable water slide and trampoline. There is also on-board gym equipment.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...