Following an impressive and extensive refit, the 70m/229ft motor yacht SHERAKHAN will be donating $20,000 to YachtAid Global on any bookings made prior to December 25th.
Totally enlivened, superyacht SHERAKHAN recently enjoyed a head-turning polar white paint job as well as a number of modern styling upgrades.
Marking her transformation in a particularly remarkable fashion, it was announced that she will be helping to raise funds for a charity established to counter the effects of hurricanes which devastated parts of the Caribbean.
In this way, charter guests will be able to experience the all new look and feel of the motor yacht whilst helping to restore some of the world’s finest cruising grounds to their former glory.
Keen to stress the extent of the major refit which took place at the ICON shipyard earlier this year, the owner of superyacht SHERAKHAN enthused about how ‘she is getting a complete new look and when see her, you won’t believe it is the same boat!’.
Such a statement can already be appreciated from images which show off her striking exterior that recalls the golden age of yachting.
Capable of accommodating a remarkable 24 guests across 13 cabins whilst away on a private yacht charter, her list of amenities include a spacious owner’s terrace, a wealth of wellness facilities, and an incredible range of water toys.
A truly unique offer, the opportunity to charter SHERAKHAN for charity is not to be missed out on
Now fitted with all of the latest entertainment options, she boasts brand new state of the television set-ups as well as surround sound systems. With this in mind, there’s no doubt that charter guests will be able to celebrate their time on the water in style this winter.
With a fully-equipped gymnasium and beauty treatments also available on board, everyone can be assured that their desires are certain to be satisfied.
Altogether, her latest offer serves as yet another standout reason for why there has never been a better time to experience this spectacular superyacht.
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- Which yacht stars in the TV series 'Succession'?The 279ft (85m) charter yacht SOLANDGE is the yacht in HBO’s Succession. Hitting TV screens in 2019, the season finale ...
- 82m superyacht RoMea to charter in the Maldives this winterVenture to the lesser-explored Maldives this winter and discover a slice of paradise on board the 82m/ 268ft motor yach...
- First look inside brand new charter yacht SOARINGDue to launch later this year from Abeking & Rasmussen, the first renderings of the 68m/ 223ft motor yacht SOARING have...
- Superyacht KISMET gets blown up in '6 Underground' movieStarring in the biggest Netflix movie to date, Lurssen’s 95m/ 312ft motor yacht KISMET plays a central role in new Mich...