Following an impressive and extensive refit, the 70m/229ft motor yacht SHERAKHAN will be donating $20,000 to YachtAid Global on any bookings made prior to December 25th.
Totally enlivened, superyacht SHERAKHAN recently enjoyed a head-turning polar white paint job as well as a number of modern styling upgrades.
Marking her transformation in a particularly remarkable fashion, it was announced that she will be helping to raise funds for a charity established to counter the effects of hurricanes which devastated parts of the Caribbean.
In this way, charter guests will be able to experience the all new look and feel of the motor yacht whilst helping to restore some of the world’s finest cruising grounds to their former glory.
Keen to stress the extent of the major refit which took place at the ICON shipyard earlier this year, the owner of superyacht SHERAKHAN enthused about how ‘she is getting a complete new look and when see her, you won’t believe it is the same boat!’.
Such a statement can already be appreciated from images which show off her striking exterior that recalls the golden age of yachting.
Capable of accommodating a remarkable 24 guests across 13 cabins whilst away on a private yacht charter, her list of amenities include a spacious owner’s terrace, a wealth of wellness facilities, and an incredible range of water toys.
A truly unique offer, the opportunity to charter SHERAKHAN for charity is not to be missed out on
Now fitted with all of the latest entertainment options, she boasts brand new state of the television set-ups as well as surround sound systems. With this in mind, there’s no doubt that charter guests will be able to celebrate their time on the water in style this winter.
With a fully-equipped gymnasium and beauty treatments also available on board, everyone can be assured that their desires are certain to be satisfied.
Altogether, her latest offer serves as yet another standout reason for why there has never been a better time to experience this spectacular superyacht.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed