Following an impressive and extensive refit, the 70m/229ft motor yacht SHERAKHAN will be donating $20,000 to YachtAid Global on any bookings made prior to December 25th.
Totally enlivened, superyacht SHERAKHAN recently enjoyed a head-turning polar white paint job as well as a number of modern styling upgrades.
Marking her transformation in a particularly remarkable fashion, it was announced that she will be helping to raise funds for a charity established to counter the effects of hurricanes which devastated parts of the Caribbean.
In this way, charter guests will be able to experience the all new look and feel of the motor yacht whilst helping to restore some of the world’s finest cruising grounds to their former glory.
Keen to stress the extent of the major refit which took place at the ICON shipyard earlier this year, the owner of superyacht SHERAKHAN enthused about how ‘she is getting a complete new look and when see her, you won’t believe it is the same boat!’.
Such a statement can already be appreciated from images which show off her striking exterior that recalls the golden age of yachting.
Capable of accommodating a remarkable 24 guests across 13 cabins whilst away on a private yacht charter, her list of amenities include a spacious owner’s terrace, a wealth of wellness facilities, and an incredible range of water toys.
A truly unique offer, the opportunity to charter SHERAKHAN for charity is not to be missed out on
Now fitted with all of the latest entertainment options, she boasts brand new state of the television set-ups as well as surround sound systems. With this in mind, there’s no doubt that charter guests will be able to celebrate their time on the water in style this winter.
With a fully-equipped gymnasium and beauty treatments also available on board, everyone can be assured that their desires are certain to be satisfied.
Altogether, her latest offer serves as yet another standout reason for why there has never been a better time to experience this spectacular superyacht.
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- BEST PHOTOS: Monaco Yacht Show 2018YachtCharterFleet has handpicked the best photos from more than 6,000 Instagram posts to help you get straight to the h...
- First look inside brand new 85m M/Y O’PTASIABrand new and available to charter in Greece, the 85m/279ft motor yacht O’PTASIA has released some fresh images of the ...
- Feadship M/Y JOY now available for Caribbean yacht charterMaking her Caribbean debut, the magnificent 70m/230ft motor yacht JOY is now open to enquiries for luxury yacht charter...