Following an impressive and extensive refit, the 70m/229ft motor yacht SHERAKHAN will be donating $20,000 to YachtAid Global on any bookings made prior to December 25th.
Totally enlivened, superyacht SHERAKHAN recently enjoyed a head-turning polar white paint job as well as a number of modern styling upgrades.
Marking her transformation in a particularly remarkable fashion, it was announced that she will be helping to raise funds for a charity established to counter the effects of hurricanes which devastated parts of the Caribbean.
In this way, charter guests will be able to experience the all new look and feel of the motor yacht whilst helping to restore some of the world’s finest cruising grounds to their former glory.
Keen to stress the extent of the major refit which took place at the ICON shipyard earlier this year, the owner of superyacht SHERAKHAN enthused about how ‘she is getting a complete new look and when see her, you won’t believe it is the same boat!’.
Such a statement can already be appreciated from images which show off her striking exterior that recalls the golden age of yachting.
Capable of accommodating a remarkable 24 guests across 13 cabins whilst away on a private yacht charter, her list of amenities include a spacious owner’s terrace, a wealth of wellness facilities, and an incredible range of water toys.
A truly unique offer, the opportunity to charter SHERAKHAN for charity is not to be missed out on
Now fitted with all of the latest entertainment options, she boasts brand new state of the television set-ups as well as surround sound systems. With this in mind, there’s no doubt that charter guests will be able to celebrate their time on the water in style this winter.
With a fully-equipped gymnasium and beauty treatments also available on board, everyone can be assured that their desires are certain to be satisfied.
Altogether, her latest offer serves as yet another standout reason for why there has never been a better time to experience this spectacular superyacht.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.