The magnificent 90m/295’ superyacht NERO is offering free delivery for the rest of July on charters booked in the West Mediterranean, a fantastic opportunity to experience cruising on one of the most iconic vessels on the charter market.
The 2008-built motor yacht NERO was inspired by the legendary ‘Corsair’ fleet of yachts, designed to capture the essence of the Golden Age of yachting while offering modern amenities and the latest technologies. She provides a platform for a charter vacation that is truly unique and is offered throughout July in destinations such as the Italian Riviera, Amalfi Coast, Sardinia and Corsica with no added cost for positioning.
NERO’s classically elegant interior offers six staterooms to accommodate up to 12 guests who can sit back and relax thanks to the attentive service of her 20 crew members. Out on deck she boasts a swimming pool, open-air cinema, private beach club and an incredible line-up of toys to include a stunning 9.5m/31’ custom-built classic cabin cruiser.
Her vast offering of space, luxurious, unique feel and full selection of facilities make NERO ideal for family vacations and impressive corporate charters. For further details contact your preferred charter broker.
Her vast offering of space, luxurious, unique feel and full selection of facilities make NERO ideal for family vacations and impressive corporate charters.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.