Following a $4 million refit in 2012, LAZY Z offers the latest in contemporary style and state-of-the-art technology. Her interior, by Therese Baron Gurney, is sleek and stylish, decorated with pillars and the finest leather and wood to create a sophisticated ambiance.
She boasts a luxurious deck Jacuzzi, extensive gym equipment and at-anchor stabilisers which ensure the smoothest of cruising for guests.
Offering countless hours of fun in the Caribbean sunshine, LAZY Z has over 20 inflatable water toys - with her inflatable water slide being a particular favourite amongst all ages.
She sleeps up to 12 guests in 6 spacious staterooms, comprising of a split-level, three double staterooms and two twin cabins. Her spit-level master suite has its own private lounge with impressive 180-degree views of the pristine white beaches and mountainous terrain of St. Barts.
To spend the start to December surrounding by the luxury of LAZY Z and an exceptional crew, or enjoy the post-New Year’s atmosphere of St. Barts, contact your preferred charter broker. Alternatively, take the extensive yacht charter photo tour of St. Barts for inspiration for your charter itinerary.
Following a $4 million refit in 2012, LAZY Z offers the latest in contemporary style and state-of-the-art technology.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.