The 27.1 metre sailing yacht 'PK BOO II' is available for a charter from Palermo, Sicily, to the South of France from 26th August.
Sailing yacht 'PK Boo II' was built in 1982 and was most recently refitted in 2008.
She has accommodation on board for up to 10 charter guests in five staterooms - a master suite, two double staterooms and two twins - making her ideal for family yacht charter vacations.
All guest areas are located in one part of the yacht, while crew spaces are in a completely separate area, ensuring complete privacy thourghout you luxury yacht charter vacation. Her three crew are led by Captain William Massey.
Contact your yacht charter broker for more information.
All guest areas are located in one part of the yacht, while crew spaces are in a completely separate area, ensuring complete privacy thourghout you luxury yacht charter vacation.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.