Bernard Gallay Yacht Brokerage will host its very first Charter Open Day in Cannes on May 7th.
One of the yacht's tenders will provide transport for guests from Port Canto (Quai 5) to where the yachts will be moored, out at sea. They will be welcomed onboard by the crew who will provide refreshments. The yachts will then head out towards les îles de Lérins, providing guests with the chance to see the yachts at sea and under sail.
Upon arrival at les îles de Lérins, a light lunch will be provided, along with wine tasting from the Domain St-Michel Archange (Family vineyard). The yacht's tenders will enable the guests to enjoy buffets on different yachts, moving from one to the other with ease and allowing them to discover each and every vessel.
A fantastic opportunity to step on board some wonderful charter yachts.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.